• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Interesting ebay Tucker! $10,750 1344 Hours

AdkSnowcat

Attachments

• Tuckerebay.jpg
    Tuckerebay.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 891

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Depends on your location.

(kind of cool that the Hobbs meter matches the model number . . .)

it's going to float better than my J5 - now I just have to decide how to haul it home - go get it myself or tender it at Uship - any one like to buy a nice J5 with many bells and whistles? - lol

Northcoast

GOLD Site Supporter
I think it will be somewhat of a change from your j5. Congratulations ! Always fun to get a new machine to play with.

teamster

I have basically the same machine. I live in Alberta Canada. I sold my Sprite with 43 in tracks because we didn't get enough snow. I bought my 1984 1344 from Bill at Snotrans. I love it. The deepest snow I have hade it in was 5 feet soft. There was a melted crust at 4 feet down. If I got below the crust on a hill I would have to backup and get above the crust before climbing the hill. I was asked to go to our local ski hill on Monday night and roll there hill because there machine was broke down. Their roller is in 3 ten foot sections made from culvert. I havn't found a hill I can't lug over the top in 3rd gear to prevent spinning out, even with that 30ft roller behind. The maneuverability is good, for a Tucker, thru the bush with those short tracks. The only place were I've had problems is in "corn" snow or when the snow all melts and ices up. If the snow has any type of compaction it'll climb like a goat.

this rig is scheduled to arrive in my driveway on March 2nd - cant wait - lol - now all we need is some colder weather and some snow to play in

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Saw that parked on the strip between Bismarck and Mandan last December. Was wondering what it was doing there as we really have not had enough snow the last few winters to need something like that.

well, the rig is home - I couldn't overstate how pleased I am with it's condition - motor sounds and runs like new - tracks are good, bogies are good - body is good, no cracks or damage to the frame that I've been able to find yet - agile and maneuverable - can you spell "I-m-p-r-e-s-s-e-d"?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
well, the rig is home - I couldn't overstate how pleased I am with it's condition - motor sounds and runs like new - tracks are good, bogies are good - body is good, no cracks or damage to the frame that I've been able to find yet - agile and maneuverable - can you spell "I-m-p-r-e-s-s-e-d"?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jim