• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thinking of selling my military snowtrac

John Lumley

Thinking of selling my ex military snowtrac st4, I no longer live at the family farm where it is kept so I don't really get the time to get it out or work on it. I put new tracks on it about a year ago an have never used it since they were fitted, I have also recently had the engine out to replace a few leaking gaskets and to give it a look over. It has a brand new exhaust fitted instead of the twin vertical pipes I used to have on it. The chains are adjusted, the brakes work, I changed a couple of bearings on the drive sprocket. It's a good machine that runs very well. Could anyone give me an idea of value? I'm in north east England and would only let it go for the right money. I have a canvas to make a canopy but never got round to fitting it. Pictures to follow.

John Lumley

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 726

John Lumley

Ok, I know I've seen scrappers sell for up to £2000, I sold a rotten seized up st4 with knackered tracks and pretty much nothing going for it for £1000 a few years ago.