• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bruce Jenner Reveals Caitlyn on Vanity Fair Cover

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:puke2: Cruel and unusual .....I don't wanna see that. My poor eyes.

Kane

O

M

G

The world is upside down ...

(even Bill Clinton would walk take a pass on that)

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
BARF! And to think he was on the Wheaties box when I was growing up....

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Where is it's adams apple?? air brushed out? Is it a full conversion? or just the parts that show?

Kane

Where is it's adams apple?? air brushed out? Is it a full conversion? or just the parts that show?

Thank God for modern IT. A good photo-shop app can fix most anything. But in Bruce's case ... er, Caitlyn's case ... it took all the power of a modern super-computer to do it.

OMG indeed. That poor, poor, troubled man ... er, woman. [/QUOTE]

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Thank God for modern IT. A good photo-shop app can fix most anything. But in Bruce's case ... er, Caitlyn's case ... it took all the power of a modern super-computer to do it.

OMG indeed. That poor, poor, troubled man ... er, woman.
[/QUOTE]

That's just what I was thinking - PHOTO SHOP

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

I believe it said that he still has all of his man parts, which I don't understand about this.
Wouldn't you think if one is going to do this, they'd go the whole hog?
I don't really fully understand trans-genderism or what makes these people do what they do when they suddenly want to change (Chaz Bono?)

It's not that Jenner isn't still attracted to women. He's said that he is.
Homosexuality is one thing, this is just too hard for the mind to fully accept!

Something makes me think his involvement with the Kardashian freaks and that whole crazy Hollywood lifestyle, put him over the edge somehow, and he lost his identity.

Like you zeke, I remember him as Bruce Jenner the hunky Olympic athlete we all were proud of whose face graced the Wheaties box.

I went to Wiki to look for some more info.
Interesting how they've changed all the he to she..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner#Olympic_career

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I feel pretty! oh so pretty! I feel pretty and happy and gay!! (Sorry) Maybe she will make it on the Wheaties box again....perhaps in another sport like tennis, golf or roller derby. What are the rules for trans-gender athletes? He may be confused right now, but he's giving me the willies!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
It's all a big scam to make money,the media are fools for coughing up cash to see a man's transition in to a woman,Bruce must be laughing his head off at the thought of all them $$$ for slapping on a frock and letting photochop do it's magic,when the attention and $$$ dries up watch him turn the tables and become a man again.

I bet we could even make Doc look more like a woman than Bruce with a little photochop magic.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Poor Rene Russo :yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• renee3.jpg
    renee3.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 131

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Generally speaking I just don't care. If he/she is happier and comfortable that way, so be it. Not my cup of tea. It was his life, it is now her life, to live as she wishes. I just don't care.

BARF! And to think he was on the Wheaties box when I was growing up....

Well one thing we know is that if he/she is on a future Wheaties box then the contents will be 'nut free' :glare:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! (But it won't do any good anyhow.)

Attachments

• Jenner balls.jpg
    Jenner balls.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 119