• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DOOR KNOCKERS PLEASE NOTE

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DOOR KNOCKERS PLEASE NOTE
This household charges $50 a minute to listen to sales pitches, religious messages or fund raising stories.
THIS IS PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
By knocking on my door, you’re showing your agreement to my terms!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm Catholic-- & despise women clad of gloves & fancy garb that knock bearing preaching & pamphlets, that cannot get that i'm not, by any means, switching to their systems of beliefs-- i'll say so, kindly, yet they knock again, telling me this/that, as i'll be pushing/locking stuff shut--
scat!! i'm busy & i'm so not not game--
lemme be!!

loboloco

Have a friend lay down on sidewalk. Draw outline in chalk. Splash some red paint or dye around. Scatter some pamphlets. No more door knockers.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Or a seventh day Adventist for a steak bbq.
Or, if you're Jewish, invite them in to vacuum your floors, do your laundry and dishes, or whatever other chores that need doing. When they balk, remind them that their religion teaches that the residents of Heaven are 144,000 male Jews (and their families); everyone else who makes it there will be the servants of those Jews! Even if they make it to Heaven the best they can expect is to hustle my iced tea and burgers. Forever.

It's amazing how few of these True Believers want to begin Heavenly Basic Training; a total of Zero to date. Even more amazing is how few have read their own literature enough to understand that the info above is actually doctrine codified in their books!

(I'm afraid my short 'doorway talks' may have caused some defections once these acolytes have actually researched my claims.)