• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bomb shelter sales are booming

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Underground shelter sales are going crazy and most places are sold out in the last week >.......................

Apparently the comments have spooked some folks on America's west coast who are thought to be within Kim Jong Un's nuclear strike radius. And while a global nuclear confrontation is generally viewed as a bad thing, for Ron Hubbard, President of Atlas Survival Shelters in Los Angeles, it has resulted in an economic windfall. Here's more from The Sacramento Bee:

“It’s crazy, I’ve never seen anything like it,” Ron Hubbard, president of Atlas Survival Shelters, told Fox11. “It’s all over the country. I sold shelters today in North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, California.”

The company, based in Montebello in eastern Los Angeles, sells shelters priced from $10,000 to $100,000. Hubbard told the station that the shelters are designed to be buried 20 feet below ground and can sustain survivors for up to one year, depending on the size and model.

He told the station he had sold more than 30 units in recent days, including to customers in Japan.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Be a while before I need a bomb shelter as I don't live in the USA. It's the 60s all over again. LMAO

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Be a while before I need a bomb shelter as I don't live in the USA. It's the 60s all over again. LMAO

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Be warned, The following is intended as humor.......

Ahhhhh this is north Korea Trying to hit the US....... Just exactly who is theoretically safe?:w00t2:

need a visual? Thinks Tourrets, mentally challenged, and lawn darts.......