• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I hate carpet !!! Hate it !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Did I mention I hate carpet ? I just spent 1/2 the day trying to carpet our new storage room for the wife . What a pain in the ASS . I guess it would be better if I knew what I was doing . Thank God its a storage room . About the time I finished, I think I finally figured it out . Hire it done .....:unsure:

At least the guys can start moving up the furniture out of my work shop into the storage room tomorrow . I think I may actually have the new apartment finished by next weekend . Tomorrow I should be making drawers for the new cabinets and getting ready to tile the counter tops :biggrin:

snow dog

all those things from California, and NO hot tub. WoW, well after all this maybe it will added.

How much snow you got ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
all those things from California, and NO hot tub. WoW, well after all this maybe it will added.

How much snow you got ?

About 18 " , Its been melting fast the last 2 days . Supposed to get hammered the next 4 days:unsure:

snow dog

That nice, we got about 5 feet, and we are supposed to pick up another 1 foot by next weekend, You gotta love it

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poobah,

It may be too late, but you should have read the signs at the carpet stores. Most have $39 installation for a room, $89 for a whole house. There's some projects that are just worthwhile to have someone else do it.

snow dog

Poobah,

It may be too late, but you should have read the signs at the carpet stores. Most have $39 installation for a room, $89 for a whole house. There's some projects that are just worthwhile to have someone else do it.

boy thats right. Some people install the carpet BEFORE they move in:brows:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Did I mention I hate carpet ? I just spent 1/2 the day trying to carpet our new storage room for the wife . What a pain in the ASS . I guess it would be better if I knew what I was doing . Thank God its a storage room . About the time I finished, I think I finally figured it out . Hire it done .....:unsure:

At least the guys can start moving up the furniture out of my work shop into the storage room tomorrow . I think I may actually have the new apartment finished by next weekend . Tomorrow I should be making drawers for the new cabinets and getting ready to tile the counter tops :biggrin:
You obviouslly dont hate carpet worse then the wife & I . I just spent the last 3 days tearing all of ours out & we wont be going back with carpet :hammer: