• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Front Door Color

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll tell ya a secret... I dont KNOW what the damn colors mean! :cry:

Well, why didn't you just say so from the getgo? Or at least before I wound up in the doghouse with the SIL and Bonehead had to go and sic the Soup Nazi on me! :eek:

Google turns up myLot; the writter here writes perhaps UK english, but close enough! :mrgreen:

What does your front door say about you? Does it welcome visitors with its gaily painted exterior, or do heavy bolts and a dark color spell " keep out"
THe choice of a front door color is very important, accordint to image consultant Mary Spillane and linked to personality. Unlike the choice of colors for interiors, which are affected by many factorsm front doors say everything about a person.
Friendly outgoing persons will splash a bold red or yellow on their door./ They dont want to be missed, even if they have a small flat. THen there is the subdued blue and green brigade, who are asking for their privacy to be respected. Folks who stick to striped wooden doors with shiny brassware are concerned about conformity and appearances, while anyone with a white door is welcoming without shouting about it.
An article i read about front doors.
My front door is a mild red. what color is yours?

BoneheadNW

This woman explains it all, but I'm not sure I would trust her as she pronounces the word "ekspecially" (must be related to our president). Also, she keeps using the words feng shui and talks about peoples chi. Does this mean this post should be moved to the "Adults Only" areaa?
Bone
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqpbIEozs4w"]YouTube - Front Door Color - Feng Shui[/ame]

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
This woman explains it all, but I'm not sure I would trust her as she pronounces the word "ekspecially" (must be related to our president). Also, she keeps using the words feng shui and talks about peoples chi. Does this mean this post should be moved to the "Adults Only" areaa?
Bone

As long as no one posts pictures of their chi we should be OK! :tongue:

HulaMac

As long as no one posts pictures of their chi we should be OK! :tongue:

My Chi.
DSC00028.jpg
:hide: