• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Clamoto Juice !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have never tried this before . Man that stuff is addicting . The wife been buying it for herself and it just sounded gross .until I tried it tonight ....:clap:
I think this is my new favorite drink !!!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
It makes good Bloody Caesar's too. (Bloody Mary with Clamato instead). :thumb:

Haven't had any in ages. Probably high in sodium and bad for you - which is why it is good.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: That's not a Dr. Rum name you just made up now is it? :yum: I have to agree the name sounds gross for reasons I will not go into here.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
that is delicious stuff. used to drink that by itself & i think w/ vodka years ago. doc, i read your post once i posted. now i cannot look @ that stuff as i used to. j/k- food names can be kinda odd.

Sky

I can not stomach the stuff. I am not a fan of drinks like this but I do know several that love it in bloody Marys.