• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trader Buzz on the Government's Plan

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
People I am worried about the so called Stimulus plan. I had hopes that it would change the economy but as each day goes by I am losing hope. For the sake of every one in this country or world I do want it to work. But like I said the more I think about it the more I feel that in a year we will be in more serious trouble. Video's like this does make me wonder, why should we bail out the people. In a previous post I made the comment about trying to fight a house fire with a gallon of water, in a nutshell this is what this guy is saying also. The money is going to the hands of the wrong people and I think people are starting to see the writing on the wall. Even people who voted for Obama. I just wish someone could tell me how the Stimulus money is going to get this country headed in the right direction again. Can someone tell me so I can again have faith.

Trader Buzz on the Government's Plan Listen to part about helping out those who can't afford their house payments now and how the amount of money they are going to get is not going to help them.