• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy Week Plans

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Palm Sunday Mass today but we don't do any special worship that is above and beyond our normal practices.

We will be traveling to North Carolina for Easter service on our daughter's campus. We have a house rented just off campus and invited a bunch of her friends to come to an Easter dinner with us. My wife will make a big meal so the kids can take leftovers of home cooked food. They are out of state students who can't get home for the holiday so they will spend it with us.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We sometimes attend the Thursday service for the stripping of the altar. Friday morning there's a service we attend. Followed by the kids making easter scenes downstairs. Saturday is the annual fish fry. Then we'll be there sunday morning. My band has opted out of playing the Saturday evening service as two of our members are out of town.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nothing special out of the ordinary. Just staying focused that Easter is all about the resurrection of Jesus, not about some goofy bunny rabbit. :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just staying focused that Easter is all about the resurrection of Jesus, not about some goofy bunny rabbit. :biggrin:

Yup.

Didn't attend the Palm Sunday service this morning, but do have Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter off.
I'll be going to the Good Friday service and Easter Sunday.
Then dinner with the family on Sunday.

centerpie

What are you plans this Holy Week?

Alhough Holy week was over, I wanted to share what we had. First, we went to visit some churches to a nearby vacation spot. We have been doing that for so many years already before heading to our family staycation. It is our form of meditating and bonding with each other.

Last edited: