• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wedding Anniversary

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy anniversary. Many more happy & healthy years to both of you.:flowers:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Anniversary Leni. WOW 49 years. That is awesome!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

So ....what do you do for your anniversary after 49 years?

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:wow:Looking good there Leni!!!!!

I was indentured in June of 1964.....Mom was Married!!!!!the same day!!!!:whistling: Now we have grand kids who are married......and Im looking forward to going back into my terrable TWOs!!!!!:wink:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congradulations Leni!!!

I wish you and yours a wonderfull anniversary. Many more too...

Regards, Kirk

Leni

Thanks everyone. It was a quiet day. I made a pork roast with Italian seasoning and wrapped in bacon, potato salad, and chard. Various berries for dessert. We watched the football game.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. It was a quiet day. I made a pork roast with Italian seasoning and wrapped in bacon, potato salad, and chard. Various berries for dessert. We watched the football game.

Why in the world did you wrap that pork roast in potato salad?? The bacon and chard I can see, but ... :whistling:

Leni

Ah, okay. My sentence is a bit off. The sides were potato salad and chard that Tom picked from our garden in the back yard. Is that better? :bonk:

Leni

Mom and Dad were sticklers for proper English. Dad was born in Germany and Mom was from Kansas City. Both had college degrees and Moms mother also attended college.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
My only excuse for not sending congratulations sooner is that I've been gone.

I wish you both many more.