• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coffee , Tea , or is it just Me ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What do you like best in the morning ? I was a straight Coffee drinker for years . The wife drinks tea and made me a cup with cream and honey . Damn good ! So I have pretty much switched over . I like the taste of tea better and enjoy all the different blends .
Its cold here in Idaho this morning and its nice to sit here , sip a cup and read the local gossip on FF .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Coffee first thing in the morning. Always, every day. Even ordered a casket with an espresso maker in the side.

Most mornings its just hot black coffee.

Lately I've been making "bulletproof" coffee on most days, but not all. It has 1 Tablespoon of butter and 1 Tablespoon of Coconut oil/MCT oil added, then blended to froth it up.

But my go-to is hot black coffee.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
35F at daylight today at the mountain home. Waited until it hit 44F to drink my black coffee on the deck and watch the hummingbirds squabble over feeders. Adding anything to coffee just does not work for me and the flavored coffees are not to my taste so I just drink it straight up and black. :w00t2: