• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hot Day in Minnesota

Short bus

Helga hung the wash out to dry and then went into town to pick up her dry cleaning. "Gootness, it's hotter den hell today," she mused to herself as she walked down Main Street..

She passed a tavern and thought to herself, "Vy nodt?"

She walked in, and quietly took a seat at the bar. The bartender walked up to her and said; " ...and what would you like to drink today?"

"Ya know," Helga said in a timid voice, "I don't usually go into za bars, but today I vill make an exception. It is zo hot, I tink I vill have myself a cold beer."

The bartender smiled at Helga and asked; "Anheuser Busch?"

Helga blushed and said; "Vell it's fine tanks, und how's yur viener?"

.displayMessage .msgBody a { text-decoration: underline; color: blue; cursor: pointer; }

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You know, at the ripe old age of 66 I thought that I'd heard about all the jokes that there were and all the various variations on them. That one caught me completely off guard. Congratulations Short bus, you made my day. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: