• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How far will BigAl get before he gets stuck?

How far will BigAl get before he gets stuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I really cannot believe that that Kristi made those tracks by itself, perhaps Al pushed it there. I also do not believe the stuff about those mini maidens, Merlin would never permit it.

I just think he shoulda taken the pic before unhooking the tow cable:whistling:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Next time I have off Al I would like to swing b and see how my KT3 is coming along. I bought a really old jar of Pigs feet. Maybe this time you will try one?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Next time I have off Al I would like to swing b and see how my KT3 is coming along. I bought a really old jar of Pigs feet. Maybe this time you will try one?

You better hurry ! I leave on the 3rd of March for Panama and then turn on the 26th of May and head direct to Haiti on a relief mission when I come into Miami on my way back . I'll be there on the first stay for 1 month and possibly as long as six months .

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
So I was remembering Big Al tonight and thought I would look up an old thread and read some of the banter between the two of us. Big Al is surely missed. Maybe the new owner of the KT7 will get a chuckle as well. Page 1 #2 post.