• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

N Korea attacks S Korea ~ U.N. response is to give N. Korea more aid $$$$

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
FoxNews.com - U.N. Secretary General Eyes New Aid, Better PR Campaign, for North Korea

So let me get this straight. North Korea attacks South Korea and in response the United Nations says give North Korea more aid. The United Nations says it is for the starving population but the NK military seizes all aid and does not allow the UN to distribute the aid to the people.

I guess I am just out of touch but it seems to me if you reward NK for attacking SK then NK is more likely to attack SK again. I guess I am crazy because the "smart" people in the UN and hum hum... the US Gov't must be doing what is right. WTF am I missing here :doh:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
This has been the bungling way of handling North Korea since the Clinton era. They "misbehave" and we throw more money at them. Bush dropped the ball and continued the policy, why wouldn't the great affirmative action president follow the UN and do the same. There isn't enough brain power in US foreign policy to know any different.

To do different would actually require taking some sort of hard line not only with the UN and the little wank-job in North Korea, but his main backers: the Red Chinese.

Even Hillary doesn't have the balls to do this.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
For some reason every time I here anything about North Korea , Slim Pickens comes to mind & how I think he would have handled it . As far as the UN they are Our true enemy IMO . :wink:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueuauKKjPZI"]YouTube - Major Kong from Dr. Strangelove[/ame]