• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Upon further review..................

jdeeere

Well, I spent the better part of the weekend working on my new ride...Fresh oil, new coil, and it starts right up and runs real good.
We wrestled the track back on, and I spent alot of time cleaning, removed the stock gas tank - which I am happy to say doesn't leak!

I have decided that this is not the machine I want to restore/use. I really want a 7 pax machine, and would like one in a little better shape. I figure with the cost of getting the cab I want, and the tracks that I want I might as well go ahead and sell this and continue to shop for what I really want. I only wound up with this because it was in my back yard!! I travel all over the country with my job, so I plan to keep looking everywhere I go for the right one.

What do you guys think?

Anyone know where I could sell it? I know there is always Ebay. Also, what would it be worth? Would it be better to part it out, or sell it whole?

Any advise would really help....

Thanks!

Bob

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would probably guess that you could get around 5 or 6 K for it. If you don't have much in it you would be better off to keep it for parts. Looking for a machine? See the section here at the Forums Forums that is: "Where to find a Snow Trac"

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Personally I'd take either, but I also would prefer to have the 7 passenger cab.

jdeeere

Hi,
Not sure which I want yet, I am still very new to the whole thing!
I do know I want to sell this and use the $$ towards a machine more of what I want.

Anyone interested?? Make me an offer! I really hate to put it on Ebay. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't be against parting it out either, provided there was a market for the parts.

I know Lyndon said it would be worth 5-6K, But I don't need to get that much for it.

Thanks,
Bob