• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Back To Work

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, after having almost 3 weeks off, today is the day!
Can't wait to get back with my friends, co-workers and of course my patients and residents.
How will I get through 9 hours without the internet? :yum:
All this down time has gotten far too nice!

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
No doubt this will be a great day for the residents who have been missing you. There will be some celebrating going on! You're going to get some lovin' today!(and give some,too.) You will be happy tired when you get home.

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad to hear your recovery is going so well. You might find the first day back to work to be taxing; don't overdo it. If you feel tired, take a break. Within a day or so, you'll be back up to speed. Congratulations.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Man, time flies. 3 weeks already. (easy for me to say, huh?)
Congrats! I know we all complain about work, but like CG said I bet it will be good to be back at it. Hope all goes well, and don't overdo yourself.
Post back here on how your first day back went. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Nurse!! Nurse!! Where is my medicine at? Nobody answers my call light. Hope you had a good one dear!:clap:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Pg.. I love you!:yum:
Oh wait I said that many times before.:hammer:
After a week or so.. you will be back in the groove of getting up and going to work.. coming home.. doing what needs to be done.. spending too much time on here.. going to bed later than you should.. and still doing a days of great work. (that's what i do):wink: