• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1963 Thiokol 602 for sale

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Update!
Looks like the new buyer's wife found out about it and didn't approve!
She used caller ID to call me back and asked me if I'd buy it back for $3K less than he paid so it would teach him a lesson of not checking with her first!
Boooooyea! Wooooohoooo!
Thank goodness for women! ;)

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Update!
She used caller ID to call me back and asked me if I'd buy it back for $3K less than he paid so it would teach him a lesson of not checking with her first!
Boooooyea! Wooooohoooo!

Some things are sacred...........:ermm: Time to get a new wife............:w00t2:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OH....... HOW LOW she just brought down the female side of our race. LOW LOW LOW. But she would be high on my list if I was the new buyer....... LMAO! I think this guy will most likely shoot her for what she has done! I know I would if my wife done something like this! But its still funny.....

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Update!
Boooooyea! Wooooohoooo!

:unsure:This wouldn't have anything to do with the date today, would it???

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
D'OH !!! :doh:

You trapped the Mainer! :mellow:

But I couldn't resist. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

April Fools Ladies! :clap:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Some things are sacred...........:ermm: Time to get a new wife............:w00t2:

Hey Topper is her name Suzie sporting all kinds of cash for the billy?:w00t2:
Did the Mrs approve of the new Suzie, or did you take her new cash and buy them both dinner :brows:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Actually we have a member here who is a new Thiokol owner! Not sure how much Bobcat bought her for but I know it didnt go to cheap. Now I guess Bob really owns a true snowcat!

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Actually we have a member here who is a new Thiokol owner! Not sure how much Bobcat bought her for but I know it didnt go to cheap. Now I guess Bob really owns a true snowcat!

What?
Did he do the deed?
Did he finally pop his cherry after all this foreplay? :w00t2: :whistling::glare::hammer:

What did he buy????? PICTURES!