• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What color would you like ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
After I divorced , I saw my children, a boy and a girl, as often as possible . They lived full time with there Mom back then . I had been single for awhile when I met my future wife and she had a little girl close to my own daughters age . They hit it off quite well and many hours were spent playing house and dressing up in outfits whenever they were together .
Anyway , one night they were playing and putting on nail polish when one turned to me and asked if i would like my nails done ....My toe nails .
I thought .....what could it hurt???.... and told them to go ahead without thinking. So they proceeded to trim and file my nails . That was'nt so bad but then they asked what color I would like ???? Color? What color? then it hit me , I had agreed to have my nails done which included painting . I looked at my new wife for a escape route ,but she just smiled . At this point a fight had broken out over color selection between the girls . In order to keep peace in the family I let each one of the girls have one of my feet to paint . 5 toes each . Needless to say I had 10 toes all painted in a different colors.

I never knew how long toe nail paint could last . Sure enough about 2 or 3 days later I sprain my ankle really bad and end up at the emergency room for exrays . They finally get my boot off and nobody says anything for a minute .

Finally a nurse asks what brand nail polish I use cause she really likes the one color !
What I go through for my kids !:doh:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ah yes, life with small girls. Just make sure the camera is not available. I always do! :whistle:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Now that was a pretty fast thinking story to come up with in a really short time. I bet you had that nurse convinced. :yum: :yum: