• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

?

HulaMac

I don't know where to post this. Food, fashion, Jokes or Photos & Cartoons?:unsure:

Fashion(?) by Agatha Ruiz De La Prada.
r2178268060.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that a breadstick on her head? If so, why?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like a bratwurst or sausage to me. And I guess it's to go with the sunny side up eggs on her dress. :yum: Good halloween costume. :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, yes, wearing sausage on her head makes so much more sense than wearing a breadstick for a hat. Silly me.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm too am stumped!
Breadstick or sausage??:yum:

Attachments

• 85198229_10.preview.jpg
    85198229_10.preview.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 93
  • bs.JPG
    bs.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 104

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I'm voting baguette - french fashion show, french designer, french bread - it all fits, especially as whatever they were trying for bites...

Caitlin

I don't know where to post this. Food, fashion, Jokes or Photos & Cartoons?:unsure:

Fashion(?) by Agatha Ruiz De La Prada.
r2178268060.jpg

LOL I don't know anybody who would be stupid enuff to actually wear this...but it does make me hungry. :yum: