• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jagermeister Chicken Wings

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mmmm Mmmmm Good.
I can't wait to try these:
Up until now I thought that Jagermeister was just some weird word all the guys in high school used to say..lol! It turns out that not only is this one of the strongest and most dangerous of the alcohols, it’s also one of the BEST ingredients to cook with! I’m not sure about the science behind it, but WOW~the sauce that it created and what it did to the Chicken Wings is beyond amazing, and better than any sauce I’ve ever had!

Give this a try the next time you need an exceptional snack!

~Everyone will go Cah-razzy!
What you’ll need for approx 50 drunken Wings:

Chicken Wings

1 Cup Jagermeister

2 Cups Apple Butter

1/2 Cup Molasses

1/2 Cup Brown Sugar

1 tbsp. Liquid Smoke

1 tsp. Ground Ginger

1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper

A large Zipper Bag

Directions:

In a medium bowl mix together all of the above ingredients (other than the Chicken)

Put the Wings into the Zipper Bag and pour 3/4 of the Sauce over it. Mush it around to evenly coat and let them sit for 10 minutes to overnight~!

This will create the BEST Sauce EVER..I promise!

Bake them in a single layer on a sheet pan at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, then turn them over and baste them with some of the remaining sauce…

Let them cool slightly..if you can…

Read more at http://www.ohbiteit.com/2013/08/jagermeister-sticky-wings.html#kVQ3zPEBk83tq5Ys.99

Attachments

• JagerChickenWings1.PNG
    JagerChickenWings1.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • JagerChickenWings2.PNG
    JagerChickenWings2.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 123
  • JagerChickenWings3.PNG
    JagerChickenWings3.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 124
  • JagerChickenWings4.PNG
    JagerChickenWings4.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 125

Leni

This sounds so good that I sent it on to my girlfriend with the radio show. I'll let you know what she thinks of it and if she uses it on her show. I agree with you. I'm going to have to try it. I'll have to find the Jagermeister first.