• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Bitch is Back!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Hanoi Jane is at it again, and this time she is lying her treasonous ass off! She is still waffling about her "regret" over
that famous picture on the AA gun, but that is the only thing is has ever admitted to regretting; having the picture taken.
She has never, ever expressed regret for making the trip.

Now, she is insisting she was never against the troops. Get this:
"Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk
with them, because I understand and it makes me sad. It hurts me and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge
mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers.
" (Emphasis added -- DS)

What a crock of shit! She went to North Vietnam to express solidarity with them, not to try to end the war. She made
propaganda broadcasts while there and called our troops, in the field at that moment, war criminals. When we finally
got our POWs home and they told about the tortures they endured while held by the North she called them hypocrites
and liars. As for "sitting down with vets" I don't know of even one who would do that.

Some folks, usually those who weren't born at the time, those who believe she and her ilk were right, and those who are,
I suppose, just plain better people than I tell me that after all this time she should be forgiven. Sorry -- can't do that. She
should have been arrested and tried for treason. The fact that she is now lying outrageously about her words and deeds,
going far beyond any of the bullshit she has tried to sell in the past, only increases the amount of my disgust for this
abhorrent piece of human waste.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awe she is just getting old, and realises she is not liked as well as she thought she was...

Untill there is a full apology and remorse to go along with it, I think you have it right. Once more, I don't think she has it in her for that to happen. It would be an admission the SHE was wrong. Little miss cann't be wrong...:whistling:

Regards, Kirk

Kane

Jane Fonda is 77 years old, and facing her mortality. Only the Lord knows if she actually believes her own lies in effort to cleanse her soul before meeting her maker. Hanoi Jane may believe, but the Lord knows better.

And she ain't buyin' or lyin' her way into Heaven any time soon.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
The only reason she was not tried and convicted of giving aid and comfort to the enemy was because of her famous last name. However, that doesn't change the fact that she will wear the moniker of traitor the rest of her life.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
She is not much different than the pos we have in the white house......there is a term in contradiction !! A regressive reneger........reneges on just about every word that comes out of his mouth and from the way things are happening around this country....almost all of his(people) are regressing at a snowballing rate!!! Up is down and down is up ect.:hammer:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jane Fonda is 77 years old, and facing her mortality. Only the Lord knows if she actually believes her own lies in effort to cleanse her soul before meeting her maker. Hanoi Jane may believe, but the Lord knows better.

And she ain't buyin' or lyin' her way into Heaven any time soon.

I also heard that she has a new workout tape hitting the market.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I also heard that she has a new workout tape hitting the market.

That actually explains a lot. The last two times she tried to cozy up to vets, and deny or explain away her actions in North
Vietnam, were times when she had new projects in the works that were being economically damaged by her well-remembered
remarks about our troops. Apparently she is only remorseful when it hurts her profits!

Umberto

This one time I was in a theatre, alone, watching Barbarella, 1968, Basic Training weekend pass.... little did I know.

K

kcvet

she got a little to close to one of our vets here and took it right in the face

archive

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A man spit tobacco juice into the face of actress Jane Fonda (search) after waiting in line to have her sign her new book, police said.

The man ran off but was quickly caught by police Tuesday night and charged with disorderly conduct.

story

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Good for him!! W/ a little luck the DA wont press charges and if he/she does the judge will dismiss the charges. W/ our wacky justice system anymore, who knows!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for him!! W/ a little luck the DA wont press charges and if he/she does the judge will dismiss the charges. W/ our wacky justice system anymore, who knows!!
Mike
The incident took place April 20, 2005; the 10th anniversary of the guy's court appearance will be in two days (ie, Wednesday,
5/21/15). Since Hanoi Jane didn't press charges nothing much happened.

K

kcvet

Jane Fonda tells veterans boycotting her movie 'The Butler' to 'get a life'

2013. include vid

link

the North was counting heavily on the Fonda's, Kerry's and opposition to the war to win it for them. they got just what they needed at the right time. were damned close to slitting their throats

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I never had the honor to serve in the USA military but I think that Hanoi Jane is pretty low down.

Leni

The incident took place April 20, 2005; the 10th anniversary of the guy's court appearance will be in two days (ie, Wednesday,
5/21/15). Since Hanoi Jane didn't press charges nothing much happened.

She was wise not to. It would have given all of us a perfect chance to remind everyone of what she did. Plus there are a lot of people too young to know.