• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Tour Of Duty

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
Since you guys seem to like the pictures and I'm extremely bored tonight, here are some more.

Attachments

• Palm Lights.jpg
    Palm Lights.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0976.jpg
    DSCN0976.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN0659.jpg
    DSCN0659.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN1053.jpg
    DSCN1053.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN1662.jpg
    DSCN1662.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 180

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I took quite a few pictures here and there but like some others have noted, censorship happens. If I can find them I have maybe half a dozen from 'Nam and a few more from LE Ops; most of them are of things that might not even be of interest. However, if I had find them I'll do a scan and post them here.

Liable to be a day or two.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
because we were an infantry unit we were all guys so ladys don't get too offended by these pics but this is what happens when you fall asleep during the day in a tent full of guys.some body puts a inflato doll in a compramising position and snaps a photo of it and sends it to all your friends . the other photo is all the snuff my buddy Todd went through while deployed he saved every can from day one

Attachments

• milk man 007.jpg
    milk man 007.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 171
  • last days 001.jpg
    last days 001.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 169

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I think every unit had a blow up doll. Ours was Brianna. One night we were walking through the company area and there were some guys sitting out front of their can. They had Brianna in a plastic chair and had an empty Pepsi can taped to one hand and a Lays chip bag in the other.

We had a KBR contractor that was always bad about coming over and using our deputy commanders latrine, dropping a deuce, and stinking it up. We sat Brianna up in there and turned the light of and pulled the door just enough that Jim would just open it up and go on in. We just about gave him a heart attack.

Attachments

• DSCN1402.jpg
    DSCN1402.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN1403.jpg
    DSCN1403.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 164

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
so, was that tower of cope' like gold over there?
it's actualy cheap the px has a fixed proffit margin to cover over head and no taxes i don't know about the cope bit levi garret was a buck 95 a bag the same thing cost's me 9 bucks here in alaska.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
her's another picture from one of our missions i was tasked with a mission up to basara to weld a hitch on to this mobile building and drag it back to bucca so some officer could have it for an office it was quite a pull the old 3126 cat had the balls to pull it but the weight of the truck to pull it was kind of lacking it started to push me around when speeds got above 30mph than gettig the thing in to the gate through the barracades was a real bitch it was hard with a tractor and almost impossoble with a 14 foot wide building.

Attachments

• cat food 001.jpg
    cat food 001.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 151

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
thank you we had britts over in the basara aera where i was at it was cool to serve with other troops.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Now I think I get the idea of wearing a sporran with a kilt. It hides the privates if you sit or squat down.