• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More diesels coming soon?

buy_25

Banned
True but I guess a Chevy might have better gas mileage but less Hp, less comforts, less dependably, less longevity, lesser quality, lesser resale and Chevy is not in the #1 spot for xx years either. But ha, if you like it, that is all that matters! :a1:

[font=&quot]Unless you are buying a new Cavalier every year, it helps on their bottom line (EBT) that year only.[/font]

AndyM

Charter Member
buy_25 said:
I agree 100% but I can see a new thread now when someone buys a diesel. It cost $$$$$ to fill it up. Then they will say "diesel is cheaper to make ......Can't wait for that; or round 1,001.

Can't wait for that? I guess everyone has to have a hobby. :thumb:

AndyM

Charter Member
buy_25 said:
True but I guess a Chevy might have better gas mileage but less Hp, less comforts, less dependably, less longevity, lesser quality, lesser resale and Chevy is not in the #1 spot for xx years either.

I happen to like my car... It performs its function well (I don't NEED power seats to get to work), and I haven't had quality issues with my recent American cars. You've made you're choice and I've made mine, and we're both happy. Life is about choices, and I don't have to make the same ones you do.

[font=&quot]
buy_25 said:
Unless you are buying a new Cavalier every year, it helps on their bottom line (EBT) that year only.
[/font]

No, I didn't by a Cavalier this year... I bought a Malibu this year for my wife. I'll help out the folks in the Kansas City area this year. See, I bought two new cars for the same price of yours... What a great choice! What a great value!

Last edited:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
AndyM said:
No, I didn't by a Cavalier this year... I bought a Malibu this year for my wife. I'll help out the folks in the Kansas City area this year.

And we are planning to buy a Ford Freestyle for the wife this year....thus helping the folks in the Chicago area.

What a concept.

Oh...and the Freestyle is a replacement for her '95 Dodge Stratus with 219K miles and no major problems during that entire time (bought it new).

buy_25

Banned
AndyM said:
I[font=&quot]
[/font]
No, I didn't by a Cavalier this year... I bought a Malibu this year for my wife. I'll help out the folks in the Kansas City area this year. See, I bought two new cars for the same price of yours... What a great choice! What a great value!

That is great you bought two cars for the price of mine. Great value is in the eye of the beholder..You could not give me 2 Chevys or any Domestic auto. If there are rated #1 for at least 5 year, then come talk to me. For me it is about qulaity of life. I do not need power this and that no, but it makes my 20 minute ride to work enjoyable too.

PS. If there were so good they would not be lowering pensions, flat sales etc, losing ever again to overseas manufactures with "best selling" this and that, increase in sales etc. There (Lexus/Toyota) were up over 10% last year.