• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my oldest is off to baisic

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's official my oldest went off to basic to follow in my footsteps. she has always made me proud good behavior good grades and now joining up with the national guard

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That will open her eyes to the real world and get her good experience for the future. Congrats to both of you as well.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
That will open her eyes to the real world and get her good experience for the future. Congrats to both of you as well.
Ditto , Congrats as well to both of you and thank her for her service in advance . :smile:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wish her my best of luck
We went to my sons graduation at Fort Benning it was awesome.
He went on to Ft Rucker for AIT and did the rest of his tour in Korea at some base I cant say or spell:w00t2:

tom

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
she is at fort jackson, tommy56 i would be interested to know where in korea your son was at i spent almost 3 years overthere . i'm figuring he had to be at k16 or camp humpherys as ait at rucker ment he had something to do with aviation

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
she is at fort jackson, tommy56 i would be interested to know where in korea your son was at i spent almost 3 years overthere . i'm figuring he had to be at k16 or camp humpherys as ait at rucker ment he had something to do with aviation

It was humpheys now that you jogged my memory it was the town it was near that is unspellable and sayable he was air traffic control
he is trying to get in with the FAA over here now.

tom

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats dad!!! I'm sure she will do you proud. Good for her. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

loboloco

dds, I hope she has really good stamina. Ft Jackson in summer is really hot. Next time you talk to her, tell her an old ft jackson enduree hopes she learns to love tank hill.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Please tell her I said "Thank You" for helping to protect our freedoms we enjoy every day . :smile:

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
It was humpheys now that you jogged my memory it was the town it was near that is unspellable and sayable he was air traffic control
he is trying to get in with the FAA over here now.

tom
Ok I have been there many times pyongteck is known for their mockley(rice wine ) more than once i was asked to sit down wth an old war vet and have a drink and dinner verry nice people in that aera compaired to soul where i was

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
dds, I hope she has really good stamina. Ft Jackson in summer is really hot. Next time you talk to her, tell her an old ft jackson enduree hopes she learns to love tank hill.
i survived jacksons oraange sand this time of the year so i think she will too when i went through tank hill had been decomissioned and was just used for pt