• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What I think SEAL TEAM 6 looks like if you meet them on the streets

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Changing gears and having a little fun. Whatever they look like, we owe them a huge thanks.

Leader: Dutch (Predator) "Get too da Chopppaaaaa!"

predator-arnold.jpg

Intelligence: John Patrick Mason (The Rock) "I'm Sure this will make a great bedtime story to tell your kid"

John+Patrick+Mason+Large.JPG

Spec Ops: Bryan Mills (Taken) "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

taken-liam-neeson.jpg

Spec Ops 2: John Creasy (Man on Fire) "Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."

man_on_fire.jpg

Demolition: Cody (Tropical Thunder) " I'm tryin' to put Tiger Balm on this jungle's nuts"

danny-mcbride-signed-tropic-thunder-cody-8x10-wcoa1_686fb33bf11440e0d26a3e9395ea9d6e.jpg

Sniper: Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter) "There's going to be more shooting, more people are going to die. I didn't start it, but I mean to see it through."

shooter9.jpg

Chopper Pilot: TC (Magnum PI) "It's also possible that I might hook up with Diana Ross, but I ain't counting on it"

theodore_tc_calvin.jpg

Interrogation: Dexter Morgan (Dexter) "Tonight's the night. It's going to happen again and again. Has to happen. Nice night"

dexter-4.jpg