• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tractors & Equipment - a running list

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What do you say we start a FF tractor & equipment inventory?
Include your implements/attachments if you would like.

I'll throw a couple out to start
JD 770 w FEL
Kubota RTV
Country Clipper Charger ZTR

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
NH TC18 w/ FEL, MMM, RFM, RB, BB, Boom pole w/winch, yadda yadda yadda
Craftsman LT4000 '93 model

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My Stuff.....

Kioti DK45s..........no smart remarks either you guys.....:argueing:
KL451 FEL
Kioti (Midwest) 72" Box Blade
Pittsburgh 72" Landscape Rake
48" QA Pallet Forks
Caroni 72" Rear Finish Mower
King Kutter 72" Rotary Cutter
72" Rear Blade

The Wife's Thing.....

Husky 25HP (B&S) 50 inch riding mower.

JayC

Huh?
I guess the only tractor I got is the old one my grandfather built years ago. It is rope start, no brakes, and has middle and rear mounted harrows. Runs good for how old it is. It's probably the size of a small-chassis CUT - maybe in between a small-chassis and a mid-chassis.

grandpastractor4ur.jpg

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Three efficient goats. But, that Billy is one nasty fella! I'm telling ya, the things that guy will do....yuk!!

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
JD 4010 cut w/fel, 60" mmm, 48" rotarvator, 72" bb, bale spear, 60" brush hog

JD 4020, 4 btm plow, 14' disc, 21' flex disc, 16' cultivator, rock picker w/ hyd. dump, sq. baler, round baler, NI 1 row corn picker (I like my seat time...gonna pick all 20 acres of corn with it :D ), PTO driven grain grinder, belt driven corn sheller, wagons, rakes, and other implements of destruction.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tractors: (on 2 properties)
Cub Cadet 1862, mower deck, snow blower, salt spreader
Ventrac 3000, mower deck, front bucket, leaf blower
Kubota B2910, FEL
NH TC24D, MMM, FEL
Snow Trac ST4 (it counts as a tractor because that is what I told the lovely Mrs_Bob it is :whistle: )

Implements:
Speeco PHD w/9" & 12" auger bits, Herd M96 seeder, JD 71 Flexi Planter, Midwest LR 22-72 Landscape Rake, Midwest 48" BB, Midwest 60" tilt, offset, angle Rear Blade, Jebco 60" BB, custom made dual 15gal tank sprayer, 60" 3pt Buhler Farm King Snow Blower, L.P. RTA1550 Tiller, Howse Cultivator, Howse Sub-Soiler/Middlebuster (with modular custom made pallet fork attachement), 12-volt salt spreader

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's my original equipment I bought as a package from the dealer
in the spring of 2000.

NH TC35D w/SS 17LA FEL w/ toothbar (1850hrs)
NH 72in finish mower
NH 72in tiller
NH HD PHD

Almost finished harvesting one field of ear corn.. but my wagon was so full I had to stop.(working on storage in the bank barn) An old farmer stopped by & said it looked to be about 4+ tons on the wagon.. later on I came out & one of the old(dry rotted) tires had blown.. I went & put on 2 flotation tires I had salvaged from an old feeder wagon.

MF 65 HighCrop w/ Perkins Diesal (5000hrs)
w/ Mounted 2row Ear Corn Picker/Huskor
JD wagon gear(free - farmer - slightly bent - built a 8ftx15ft hay wagon)

Second Year for making hay.. it's more fun when everything's working but still hard work.

NH 451 SickleBar Mower($900 - farmer - parts/welding)
NH 56 hay rake ($1200 - farmer)
NH 273 Square Baler w/ thrower($1800 - farmer)
NH Hay Elevator(free - farmer)
Hay Bucket Spear(New - TSC)
3pt Hay Forks (free - bent)

Stuff for planting..

McCormick/International 2bottom moldboard trip-plow($200 - farmer)
JD 2row Corn Planter($300 - farmer)
JD 2row Cultivator(free - broken "C" tines - replaced w/ all "S" tines)
1row Potatoe Hiller(New)
Potatoe Plow(Dad - I bent the crap out of it)
Oliver Superior 76 Grain Drill ($350 - farmer)
Pull Type 8ft Disk Harrow ($150 - farmer)
Cultipacker 10ft(free - farmer - welding)
COSMO fertilizer spreader

My steers make a good size pile of manure so..

NH manure spreader(on loan - 2 beater)
Woods HD Rear Blade ($250 - farmer)

To tame the wild..

Woods BrushBull600(New - dealer)

Stuff in the Junkyard.. free.. helped farmer move down the road.

NI manure spreader(no floor, no beater - going to convert to trailer)
Case 4row corn planter(scrap)
275 fuel tank(okay)
5ft brush hog(works - but needs new platform made)
1row corn picker(scrap)
Old 2wheel trailer

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a Kubota Grand L3010 HST w/275 hours on it. FEL, rotary cutter, box blade, paynes forks and to make em all hook up easy I have Pat's easy change system.

I used to have a 8N. It was cool, but 4 WD is real nice! :D

Also have a Scag ZTR 27hp 61" deck

Honda Foreman 4x4 450 ES ATV
Honda fourTrax 300 2wd ATV

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
My Stuff.....

Kioti DK45s..........no smart remarks either you guys.....:argueing:

Are you and daedong on bad terms over on KBN now because, although you are very well pleased with your tractor and state clearly that you are impressed by it, you guys don't join the riots and run down every other brand of tractor made? Just curious. It was guys like you two who got me to go take a very serious look at the Kioti tractor, but it was the majority of guys on KBN who have erased any possibility of me considering the brand now.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well after reading Westy's second thread, I can honestly say I got the real jolt I needed. Totally ridiculous, just goes to show that:

1. Some people don't really know what they need.
2. Some people have no couth.
3. Some people won't give it a rest.
4. Sparring is for boxing.
5. It ain't just Kioti owners (just the majority on TBN it appears) that are passionate, misled or nuts!
6. Reading it is just as stupid!

And yes I have informed closer TBN friends that I will be around alot less...:cool:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
And yes I have informed closer TBN friends that I will be around alot less...:cool:

Oh, by no means was I trying to pull you away from there at all. I was only pointing out that you and daedong are examples of Kioti owners who are proud of their tractors, satisfied with their tractors, would likely buy the same brand again, but are not assholes to all other tractor owners; especially if they simply ask a question about your tractor. That's all; you just don't fit the Kiotic type. :eek:

Oh yeah, you are right, there are now wild ass rebels for Kama, Mahindra, and a few others. I do think they took their cue to be abrasive from the "core" Kioti asses (please don't think I'm including you in that group - I think they have shown themselves to you)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:

Perhaps you could do more good for TBN by posting 'against' some of the zealot types of posts and injecting some common sense. But then again, Vin (daedong) tried to do that and I swear it looked like they were burning him at the stake while chanting to the Kioti spirits.

Its sad that a decent brand is "defended" by jerks. Eliminate that dog-pack crowd and 85% of the Kioti posts would be eliminated but it is safe to say 100% of the arguements would go away too.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had informed my TBN friends a few days ago, it just wasn't my last visit to Westy's thread. I was just appalled at how some people can go on and on.

Many time I have started to type in rebuttal but believe me I don't have the savvy! It wouldn't matter how you did it. I have read some of the attempts, I could do no better. Probably wait for the right time when I read something that really pisses me off and get a creative surge. Until then, I'm taking a break. I'm embarrassed for them.....:confused:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh well, here's poor old inadequate me;

TC35DA
Loader
72" KK Boxblade
Homebuilt TPH equipment mover
72" Landscape rake
Clampon trailer reciever , MadRef design
Want/need Backhoe, posthole digger, rearblade, loader mounted boompole in the works.
Also a plethora, [how do you like that word?], of trailer stuff and tie downs

Further, it doesn't make any difference what colour your machine is, as long as YOU like it.:wave: :drink:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
John Deere 855 MFWD
JD 52 FEL
JD 72" MMM
Farm Star 9" PHD
KK 7' Rear Blade

Bobcat M620 Skid Steer Loader

Dave