• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I updated my profile

Ray

But I dont want to appear aloof...what do you guys think?
Aw heck I am kinda bashful but I guess I can start so here goes.....
6.gif

I Ride a Goldwing and Triumph motorcycle.
Well I am an incredibly handsome hunk a testosterone laden manliness.....sorry Ladies.........I am taken.
My wife is so damn lucky. I am a professional yo-yoer... Having stunned audiences worldwide with my awesome displayes of athletic yo yo abilties, I have become a legend within the anals of yo yo dum.... On weekends I moonlight doing complex brain surgeries at Baylor, and for fun I do the occassional breast augmentation at the dixlextic institute for the anerexic. I am very consistent. If left alone I can sleep continuously for up to 12 hours.. Utilizing the pinto bean recipe I previosly posted, I have sucessful trained my sphincter's to play an entirely recognizable rendition of 'Whistling Dixie' along with the side benifit of tickling your nose hairs... I also like to solve simutaneously 3 rubics cubes at once. One simply bores me. I am wholely responsible for the financial collapse of 3 major banking institutions. I am very environmentaly conscious...I once went 37 days without a bath saving over 13,453 gallons of water. I have discovered the cure for earwax buildup, toe cheese elimination, dandruff, and crotchrot. In the process I have also found an excellent new salsa type of keso dip. I once completely remodeled Bush Airport on a lunch break, reducing wait times by half, and increasing efficiency by a factor of 4. I teach Russian immigrants ethnic slurs and finger solutes so that they may curse the Mexkin drivers right along with the rest of us. Recently I have also accepted the Checks, and a few french. I am an awesome cook. I can cook 3 minute oatmeal in 30 seconds, 5 minute rice in one. I am an accomplished builder, carpenter, metal worker and accomplished artist in Sheetrock mud figurines. Critics around the world swoon over my line of fur lined man-bras. Children trust my, dogs love me....and women swoon as I walk by......(its a curse) I can hurl full bottles of Henikens t small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once saved 343 people on an airliner (the day I remodeled at Bush Airport on my lunch break) by hitting a stuck landing gear and thus freeing the mechanism. I was yet awarded another medal of honor and the marksmanship award from the Heniken Hurling Society. Last week on a saturday I read the entire works of William Shakespeare and still had time to pressure wash my driveway. I have every items location in Wal Mart Atascocita committed to memory. Its aggravating as I still receive a call every now and then when they are looking for something they cannot find. I once knew what the meaning of life was but I met Doc on here...... and then forgot. I have played guitar with the Beatles, gone 3 miles down in the ocean, seen 4 UFO's, and met Elvis. I can tile with the best of them, and my ceiling murals are to die for. I once single handily defended a Republican from a horde of angry liberals using only a rolled up Copy of Rush's Magazine and a tube of KY Jelly...Now you just have to imagine the rest as it really got ugly after that.... Normal laws for mere mortals do not apply to me. I breed prizewinning leeches in my aquariums, known the world over.. But enough about me. I could go on..

But I don't want to appear to brag... And on the rare occasion, I have posted maybe once or twice on this forum.

:flowers::brows:

Trakternut

"I am a professional yo-yoer... Having stunned audiences worldwide with my awesome displayes of athletic yo yo abilties, I have become a legend within the anals of yo yo dum."

So, your mother is known as Yo Yo Ma??

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
But I dont want to appear aloof...what do you guys think?
Aw heck I am kinda bashful but I guess I can start so here goes.....
6.gif

I Ride a Goldwing and Triumph motorcycle.
Well I am an incredibly handsome hunk a testosterone laden manliness.....sorry Ladies.........I am taken.
My wife is so damn lucky. I am a professional yo-yoer... Having stunned audiences worldwide with my awesome displayes of athletic yo yo abilties, I have become a legend within the anals of yo yo dum.... On weekends I moonlight doing complex brain surgeries at Baylor, and for fun I do the occassional breast augmentation at the dixlextic institute for the anerexic. I am very consistent. If left alone I can sleep continuously for up to 12 hours.. Utilizing the pinto bean recipe I previosly posted, I have sucessful trained my sphincter's to play an entirely recognizable rendition of 'Whistling Dixie' along with the side benifit of tickling your nose hairs... I also like to solve simutaneously 3 rubics cubes at once. One simply bores me. I am wholely responsible for the financial collapse of 3 major banking institutions. I am very environmentaly conscious...I once went 37 days without a bath saving over 13,453 gallons of water. I have discovered the cure for earwax buildup, toe cheese elimination, dandruff, and crotchrot. In the process I have also found an excellent new salsa type of keso dip. I once completely remodeled Bush Airport on a lunch break, reducing wait times by half, and increasing efficiency by a factor of 4. I teach Russian immigrants ethnic slurs and finger solutes so that they may curse the Mexkin drivers right along with the rest of us. Recently I have also accepted the Checks, and a few french. I am an awesome cook. I can cook 3 minute oatmeal in 30 seconds, 5 minute rice in one. I am an accomplished builder, carpenter, metal worker and accomplished artist in Sheetrock mud figurines. Critics around the world swoon over my line of fur lined man-bras. Children trust my, dogs love me....and women swoon as I walk by......(its a curse) I can hurl full bottles of Henikens t small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once saved 343 people on an airliner (the day I remodeled at Bush Airport on my lunch break) by hitting a stuck landing gear and thus freeing the mechanism. I was yet awarded another medal of honor and the marksmanship award from the Heniken Hurling Society. Last week on a saturday I read the entire works of William Shakespeare and still had time to pressure wash my driveway. I have every items location in Wal Mart Atascocita committed to memory. Its aggravating as I still receive a call every now and then when they are looking for something they cannot find. I once knew what the meaning of life was but I met Doc on here...... and then forgot. I have played guitar with the Beatles, gone 3 miles down in the ocean, seen 4 UFO's, and met Elvis. I can tile with the best of them, and my ceiling murals are to die for. I once single handily defended a Republican from a horde of angry liberals using only a rolled up Copy of Rush's Magazine and a tube of KY Jelly...Now you just have to imagine the rest as it really got ugly after that.... Normal laws for mere mortals do not apply to me. I breed prizewinning leeches in my aquariums, known the world over.. But enough about me. I could go on..

But I don't want to appear to brag... And on the rare occasion, I have posted maybe once or twice on this forum.

:flowers::brows:
You are also quite humble. :smile:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So how come you left out the internship with Bush? Folks have forgotten about the things that went on at the ranch by now.:w00t2::yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Ray, "It ain't bragging if you done it".

In this particular case, you've gone well beyond bragging. :yum::yum::yum: