• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Democrat Cars -vs- Republican Cars???

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With the new Cap & Trade bill the luxury car market will dry up. So I decided to test drive a luxury car, just to see what it is like to drive one. The salesman rode in the back seat and explained the features of the car to me while I drove around town. One feature of particular interest was the seats. The salesman explained that in the winter the seats directed air from the heater to warm my butt. In the summer cool air from the A/C is directed to cool my butt.

I commented that the car must be a Republican. The salesman asked why? I said because if the car was a Democrat it would just blow smoke up my butt all year long.