• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now this is respect.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
And yes i have emailed offering my help if needed.....i would be honored.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article2259759.ece

A MAIMED war hero who won the right to build his dream home thanks to The Sun has been flooded by offers to do the work for free.

Bricklayers, roofers, an electrician, a tiler and a plasterer said they would create a specially-adapted bungalow for Royal Marine Joe Townsend.

Labourers will also provide paint, solar panels, bathroom suites and windows.

It means Joe, 20 — who lost both legs in a landmine blast in Afghanistan — can save his MoD compensation for the future. His grandad David Carter, 70, said: “It’s heartwarming, especially in such times of economic gloom.”

Orbital Roofing director James Hutson, who offered free labour, said: “My brother and brother-in-law are serving in Afghanistan and Iraq. It is close to my heart.”

Wealden Council originally said the home on David’s land in Pevensey, East Sussex, would spoil the view. But they caved in after a campaign by The Sun.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
And what would you do to help???

well im all round in the building trade.....i dont do electrics or Gas but apart from that you name it i can do it.....plastering wood working kitchen fitting plumbing digging footings roofing tiling stud walling ect ect...gotta be willing to do everything in this world to survive.

To be honest i would be happy to just shovel shit for this man.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
well im all round in the building trade.....i dont do electrics or Gas but apart from that you name it i can do it.....plastering wood working kitchen fitting plumbing digging footings roofing tiling stud walling ect ect...gotta be willing to do everything in this world to survive.

To be honest i would be happy to just shovel shit for this man.

I am proud of you man :thumb: We will work together on getting your wife to be proud of you too. No that was bad but all funning aside I am proud of you. :thumb:

murph

urednecku

Site Supporter
I am proud of you man :thumb: We will work together on getting your wife to be proud of you too. No that was bad but all funning aside I am proud of you. :thumb:

murph

THAT, my friend, would be a big job.
:yankchain:

Yea, Galve, we are proud of ya, too.:thumb: