• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woman Drivers.........

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Part 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwalObcDIOc&NR=1"]YouTube - Donne al volante : sull'orlo di una crisi di nervi[/ame]

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Good gawd! That first one was great. Nothing scarier than a woman driver. Thing is, most of them nowdays are driving eratically with a cell phone plugged into their ear while they put on their makeup. Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm driving on the highway and get stuck behind a woman driver. The car speeds up to 120km then slows down to 80km, then back up to 115km. When I finally get around to pass, I discover that it's a woman yapping away on a cell phone and not concentrating on her driving.

rc2james

Site Supporter
Man, those are funny!:clap:

I have two adult daughters and I could write a book on goofy woman driver stunts. My oldest daughter believes that holes in tires will heal themselves and air is only optional.
She now has four new tires on her car, which we replaced one at a time, with each tire suffering a horrible demise before succumbing.

Driving with either of them behind the wheel is an experience that I’m sure could make the Pope cuss out load. Just pulling away from the curb exerts enough force that I can only compare it to the forces exerted on our astronauts during lift-off of the Space Shuttle.

My youngest daughter had a drivers license for nearly a week, when, while backing from our yard, heard a strange noise. Unable to determine that this “noise” was the taillight of our car contacting the corner of my truck, she continued to move in reverse, putting a crease down the back quarter panel and into the backdoor of our now damaged vehicle.

$1500.00 later, you can hardly know anything happened.

It is little wonder why my hair fell out.:glare:

ncroamer65

In the first one the woman trying to get into the parking stall :yum: :yum:
The second woman :whistling: very illrational. :yum: :yum:
Who taught these women to drive ???