• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow cat Jamboree 2016

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just called the hotel in Leavenworth. it got 12" more last night. about 2.5 ft total the hotel said

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Things always seem to work out...:) Looking forward to Leavenworth!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
I heard he was diagnosed with a severe case of pontoonitis and was headed off to see the wizard for a cure......... [emoji40]

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
sounds like you are being rushed to see the wizard as you post, must be quite serious, and it does not stop at one

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
An absolutely wonderful day. The illness is cured and my orange spots have filled in nicely. Never felt better.

Last edited:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
my group of two cats should be pulling in to the Leavenworth on Thursday noon.
one snow trac and pb canyon.
jim

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Looks like the snow has piled up quite nicely in Leavenworth.:w00t2: The plow pile along the sidewalk is pretty tall and may impede the view of all the cats which is a fantastic problem to have. Are there any plans to blade that down a bit for more visibility?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
not a problem for Tucker Sno-Cats, just run them up and on top of the piles of sno, like king of the mountain, gosh, that is right, they are the king of the mountains

going to be a fabulous gathering, lots of new owners, new machines, new friends, and a new sheriff

tucker scouts

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
An absolutely wonderful day. The illness is cured and my orange spots have filled in nicely. Never felt better.

So . . . . Are you going to post up a picture (or ten) or are we going to have to wait until next month? :whistling::whistling::wink:

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
While not a very good picture, you can clearly see my Tucker orange spots have filled in quite nicely. [emoji106]
8b300fb738fccf4d14e81f456552bfc5.jpg

Last edited:

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
I don't have any pics of our own yet, but here is one of it taken prior to me. This will be our first Tucker and we will have it at the jamboree. Its a 1969 544.

aac4ea9c3150a7638a338b2be893d7e4.jpg

Hi all!

I'm brand new here (really new - this morning), and I feel I must disclose that I do not own - nor have I ever owned - a snow cat. That having been said, I'm coming to the Jamboree! Me and my wife are reserved in at Leavenworth for a couple of those days - and my mission is to convince her that we NEED one of these (not enough time left to just WANT - life is short).

In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing from people who observe the behavior of these snow cat beasts in their natural habitat. Maybe if I'm really polite I'll even get to climb in one and look through the windshield.

Hope to see you there!
-Bob M-

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Welcome Bob! You've come to the right place. Now Hang On!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
you are most welcome ride with me, very smart, "need", because, life is too short for wants,
besides, you should know what a real sno-cat is, TUCKER, all others are............

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the sane side of life Mr. and Mrs. Wannabe. Personally, I do not own one but my wife has more than one. I am sure that among all the cats there, you will be able to find a ride.

cheeto

Hi all!

I'm brand new here (really new - this morning), and I feel I must disclose that I do not own - nor have I ever owned - a snow cat. That having been said, I'm coming to the Jamboree!.... Maybe if I'm really polite I'll even get to climb in one and look through the windshield.

Welcome Bob! I was in exactly the same situation in 2013. I literally just showed up (with some heads up first) and the group there that year was some of the nicest people I've ever met. I got passenger seat time in 3 different types of cats that day and it's looking like the styles are going to be even more widespread this year.