• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bad coconuts on Forums

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Who all are the mis/mr./mrs creants that got banned from TBN. I know I did, and I know there is a couple others. Just what were your sins you committed towards humanity, motherhood, and the American way?[or any other country way, for that matter]? Now, I'm going to do something that is rather out of character for me, something I never thought I could get away with on the public domain of the internet. Something so vile and crude, that I even embarrass myself,,,,,

HEY MUHAMMAD!!

xxxx YOU!!!!!!!

Sorry John. While I empathize with you I can't allow stuff like that. Doc.

There, I said it. So sue me!!:fart2: :boobies: :moon: :smileywac

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess you won't be asking for forgiveness and pleading to engage in the enlightening conversation at TBN........

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
I guess you won't be asking for forgiveness and pleading to engage in the enlightening conversation at TBN........

Ahh, hhmmm, eerrr, ummm, nope! Don't think so!!:toilet: :beer: :whistle:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc; No problem. Thought I may have been pushing it a little. Sorry bout dat!:wave: :beer:
That was out of line on my part guys, hope it didn't harm anyone. The only excuse I have is that I let my feelings do the thinking instead of my intelligence. :eek: Even though that is limited unto itself.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BoneheadNW

johnday said:
The only excuse I have is that I let my feelings do the thinking instead of my intelligence. :eek: Even though that is limited unto itself.:rolleyes:

Feelings? Intelligence? I'm learning more and more about you every hour! All at once now, "I'm a Scotsman and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day". :coolshade
Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Feelings? Intelligence? I'm learning more and more about you every hour! All at once now, "I'm a Scotsman and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day". :coolshade
Bonehead
ROFLMAO! And it's only 0415 and I'm smiling already. Wonder what triumphs I'll experience today.
Hey Jay, you're a poet, and didn't know it!:moon: :coolshade

BoneheadNW

If you didn't recognize the jingle it is from the Monty Python lumberjack song. What are you doing up so early? Wait, do go into too much detail as this isn't the xxx forum! :coolshade :fart2:
Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jay; Actually I arise at 0345 on days I work. Gotta get to those sheep before daybreak ya now. They don't see too well in the dark!!!:eek: :tiphat: