• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Million dollar reward for rogue cop.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Is that dead or alive?

It is apparent that the cops out there are scared shitless as they keep shooting up pick up look a likes.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
If I wanted somebody bad enough, i'd get the street cops and state troopers back to their jobs, and get a few Navy Seals to take over. They could use the million bucks, and you wouldn't have a trial and sleazy defense lawyers to worry about.

Leni

If I wanted somebody bad enough, i'd get the street cops and state troopers back to their jobs, and get a few Navy Seals to take over. They could use the million bucks, and you wouldn't have a trial and sleazy defense lawyers to worry about.

We are not going to have to worry about the cost of a trial and lawyers. This guy is going to go down fighting and taking as many people with him as possible.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

I think this is more the domain of the US Army Delta Forces or Green Berets, but regardless I think either team could do a better job than the LAPD. Oh well, I guess the FBI is the next best thing - not that I trust them more than the LAPD.

I think the key is to de-escalate the attention this guy is getting and focus on trapping him through electronic surveillance. A guy like this will poke his head up online at some point - you just need to be able to react fast enough. It's too bad the law abiding people of California aren't allowed to protect themselves but that was their choice wasn't it. :whistling:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
this is not going to end well for the guy,the cops,and our second amendment rights.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got to find him first.

There's over 7,000 of us registered on the forum. If all of us join the search it won't take long. Then we can split the reward! ($143.00 each if I did the math correctly)

Jim

Leni

Yes. My husband had an FFL for 20 years and is still consulted. He is very familar with all of the federal and state laws. He keeps himself up to date on all of that.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
this is not going to end well for the guy,the cops,and our second amendment rights.

I would love to seethe left attempt to use this policmean as some sort of example against the 2nd. I willing to bet the don't.

He is exactly the kind of Cop for which citizens need to stay armed.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I would love to seethe left attempt to use this policmean as some sort of example against the 2nd. I willing to bet the don't.

we shall see,they make claims all the time,and their redactions are buried deep and hard to find. the sheeple read the headlines and never hear the truth....:glare:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I dunno guys ??? Something does not add up about this whole thing . He gets canned for lying but now the higher ups reopen the complaint ? I have a feelin there was a cover up to protect his boss and now the guy has flipped his lid and is getting even for being canned .
I would be willing to put money on the fact that his original complaint against the other officer was correct and he got canned for comming forward . He will be killed for sure , so we will never know .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
all you guys want to keep your firearms, but want obame to take away another freedom by using the seals or deltaforce against us citizens on us ground , right. the president can't use us forces against americain citizens on us soil if the national gaurd is used for law enforcement or security they fall under the jurisdiction of the governor and will be paied by the state as a state employee not on federal orders. let teh la doughnut eaters do their job when caught they will treat him like a King.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
They pulled a Waco here....:unsure:

Took a "demolishion vehical" and started knocking down the walls. On the last one they heard a single shot. Go in then? Nope just let it burn. I don't think they had any intention of trying to take him alive. Over the years the LAPD has had not a good reputation. This I feel will just damage it even more. When cops behave this way against a former LEO ya gotta wonder. They even reopened his case for review. I don't want to defend Dorner at all, but the way they have treated this case is reminisant of what happened in Waco. I have already hear of liberal people saying this is what should be happening to all gun owners who won't give up their guns. :hammer: LAPD shot up two trucks that just happend to look like Dornan's?? WTF?? Nothing like showing your fear. They are paid well for this?

I think this is what happens when you mix the military with Law enforcement. You tend to get over kill.:doh: The public is not a national enemy, they are citizens. Use military equiptment, paid for by the citizens against them. Train you LEO's in military tactics and equiptment and they become the military. Citizens see this and start to become very leery of law enforcement. Protect and serve, has become harrass and intimidate... It is a slippery slope I wish that LEO's had not adopted...I believe it is not nessary for the military to pass down equitment to law enforcement. Good law enforcement doesn't need it. They don't have to operate this way. When they raise the bar so do the crimimnals....

Regards, Kirk

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
They pulled a Waco here....:unsure:

Took a "demolishion vehical" and started knocking down the walls. On the last one they heard a single shot. Go in then? Nope just let it burn. I don't think they had any intention of trying to take him alive. Over the years the LAPD has had not a good reputation. This I feel will just damage it even more. When cops behave this way against a former LEO ya gotta wonder. They even reopened his case for review. I don't want to defend Dorner at all, but the way they have treated this case is reminisant of what happened in Waco. I have already hear of liberal people saying this is what should be happening to all gun owners who won't give up their guns. :hammer: LAPD shot up two trucks that just happend to look like Dornan's?? WTF?? Nothing like showing your fear. They are paid well for this?

I think this is what happens when you mix the military with Law enforcement. You tend to get over kill.:doh: The public is not a national enemy, they are citizens. Use military equiptment, paid for by the citizens against them. Train you LEO's in military tactics and equiptment and they become the military. Citizens see this and start to become very leery of law enforcement. Protect and serve, has become harrass and intimidate... It is a slippery slope I wish that LEO's had not adopted...I believe it is not nessary for the military to pass down equitment to law enforcement. Good law enforcement doesn't need it. They don't have to operate this way. When they raise the bar so do the crimimnals....

Regards, Kirk

+1 Well said.

Dorner had only attacked LEO's (in defense of his capture) and his intended targets. He was not a threat to the general public as demonstrated by the fact that he didn't kill those two people in the other cabin. I think the militarization of the police and their over aggressive tactics forced him to be overly aggressive. You wonder what would have happened if instead of confronting him aggressively if they had just observed and monitored him and waited for an appropriate time for safer apprehension.

I don't condone his actions or the police in this case. It seems to be that the thin line between right and wrong in this case was a very wide blurry line.

I'm pretty sure there was zero intent of bringing this guy to justice. It was nothing but a wild west posse out for a lynching.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Didn't he kill a cops daughter & her fiance?

Allegedly, do we just forget about trials and due process? I'm all for killing the guy once he is convicted in a fair trial. But we seem to be in a rush to just execute anyone that stands up to the police.

As a society we continue to slide in the wrong direction.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the oldest tactic you can use to defeat an enemy. Surround them in a structure and burn them out. In Waco they used an M88a1 tank tow truck to deliver the flammable canister through the wall. This 120,000 lb. vehicle was also used to topple the statue of Sadam in Iraq. They used something smaller to do the same thing to the cabin. Tear down one wall and reposition and do the next one till they were done. Then burn the pile so there is nothing to investigate. While I don't condone what he did at all, this is what an out of control government sanctions for use against it's citizens. :hammer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the oldest tactic you can use to defeat an enemy. Surround them in a structure and burn them out. In Waco they used an M88a1 tank tow truck to deliver the flammable canister through the wall. This 120,000 lb. vehicle was also used to topple the statue of Sadam in Iraq. They used something smaller to do the same thing to the cabin. Tear down one wall and reposition and do the next one till they were done. Then burn the pile so there is nothing to investigate. While I don't condone what he did at all, this is what an out of control government sanctions for use against it's citizens. :hammer:

You are kidding rightmuley? This was wellexecuted police work on a man who was clearly a deadly threat toanyone who tried to help or apprehend him. One doesn't cage a rabid animal. You put it down.

This cop was a threat to everybody. He was an examople of why every citizen needs the right to be armed. Yes he was a so called rogue, but his mentality is not uncommon in the police force, or for that matter members of the military and the government.

Whether they were wearing uniforms, badges of just armed with guns,,,,,righteous men and women need to just put guys like Dorner down. There is no Alleged about what he did at the cabin. He killed one officer and wounded another. He kidnapped two civilians. No judge needed to determine his presumed culpability, possible guilt, or his fate.

This is not an accusation some grand jury handed down, It unfolded right before the eyes of the officers on the ground. They needed to do whatever was neccesary to mitigate and resolve the conflict, and this perp left them no choices.

The concept of innocent until proven guilty has been corrupted. It originaly meant that the courtroom in which an accused was tried, must not be tainted. That it must be entirely impartial. If the media uses the term "alledged," it is for the purpose of reastraint from impunning the fairness of the court.

But the guy pointing a gun at you and trying to kill you is guilty as hell. No presumption of innocence required. Life ain't a movie or an episode of Law and Order. Shoot back and shoot to kill.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My point is that we can expect to see more of this as the feds hand out military equipment to LE departments. He got what he wanted but how they did it was a scary look at the future.:flowers:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My point is that we can expect to see more of this as the feds hand out military equipment to LE departments. He got what he wanted but how they did it was a scary look at the future.:flowers:

Or a comforting look at the past.

Once folks go Bonnie and Clyde it's best to just put them down. Especialy in today's court system.

But I do get what you are saying. Rumors were afloat last night that the Dorner guy was spotted with a drone.

Big brother is watching you.

As for the heavy handed equipment, I say yeah. But then I support a law officers right to have superior equipment and technology to be reasonbly safe when we ask him to face a hail of bullets from a mad dog killer.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

:thumb: Actions like this will only make things worse. Expect much more of this in the future.

RedRocker

Allegedly, do we just forget about trials and due process? I'm all for killing the guy once he is convicted in a fair trial. But we seem to be in a rush to just execute anyone that stands up to the police.

As a society we continue to slide in the wrong direction.

I'm not defending either side, the guy admitted killing the civilians, so allegedly might be a little generous. As far as taking him out, he was shooting at them, considering the number of cops he had killed, I doubt there was much of a "take him alive" mentality. I wouldn't compare this to Waco, that would diminish what happened there.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You are kidding rightmuley? This was wellexecuted police work on a man who was clearly a deadly threat toanyone who tried to help or apprehend him. One doesn't cage a rabid animal. You put it down.

This cop was a threat to everybody. He was an examople of why every citizen needs the right to be armed. Yes he was a so called rogue, but his mentality is not uncommon in the police force, or for that matter members of the military and the government.

Whether they were wearing uniforms, badges of just armed with guns,,,,,righteous men and women need to just put guys like Dorner down. There is no Alleged about what he did at the cabin. He killed one officer and wounded another. He kidnapped two civilians. No judge needed to determine his presumed culpability, possible guilt, or his fate.

This is not an accusation some grand jury handed down, It unfolded right before the eyes of the officers on the ground. They needed to do whatever was neccesary to mitigate and resolve the conflict, and this perp left them no choices.

The concept of innocent until proven guilty has been corrupted. It originaly meant that the courtroom in which an accused was tried, must not be tainted. That it must be entirely impartial. If the media uses the term "alledged," it is for the purpose of reastraint from impunning the fairness of the court.

But the guy pointing a gun at you and trying to kill you is guilty as hell. No presumption of innocence required. Life ain't a movie or an episode of Law and Order. Shoot back and shoot to kill.

I disagree completly Franc....

All of us as tax paying citizens, are to be tried by a judge and jury of our peers. Dornan should have been taken alive. They had the cabin surrounded. Where was he going to go? It may take a few days, but in the end the cabin and a life may have been spared. In this case the Police/military establishment became not just the Judge but the Jury as well. All are inocent till proven guilty. Right. Your stance surprises me here on this case to large degree. I was not expecting you to throw away this civilian, Dornans constitutional rights. So he wanted to kill cops. They are not any different than the rest of us. Never met one who was worth more than me...or you...Same laws apply to them as well. In this case they had to label him as a "domestic terrorist" for the "Waco treatment" to be leagle. Like that lable would have stopped Mc Veye... and that retaliatory bombing for Waco. This will be tit for tat, an eye for an eye. Lables make it justifiable.

Leo's don't have to work this way, and it shouldn't be this way. He let how many folks walk away 2 women, a truck driver, a marina attendant ect....anyone but the Leo's that were hunting him. To kill him. Lables simply throw fuel on the fire by justfication..Thats all.

Besides who gets to make the call on who they decide is a terrorist anyway?:whistling:

Regards, Kirk

Leni

He certainly did. It was an act of revenge against the girls father. Then he or someone pretending to be him called and taunted the father a few days later.

grizzer

I agree with 300 on this one.

The LAPD was led by out of control management
They machine gunned that 71 yo asian wonam & daughter in a PU
They rammed & shot up a 2nd PU white & skinny driver that had seconds earlier been searched at a LAPD roadblock.
Clearly the desentizing orders are shoot to kill absent any identification.
Same as the DOD "training" helicopters over Miami cutting loose with blank .50 cal MG fire in the dead of night a few weeks ago.

It's not over but I'd say nobody will be held to account losing jobs pay or benefits.

The perp is a bad guy but so is throwing out the rule of law.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...rred-human-remains-found-in-burned-cabin.html

http://www.pe.com/local-news/report...nhunt-burned-cabin-was-built-in-the-1920s.ece