• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Blamery is getting tipsy

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Whether from drugs, alcohol, old age or all three. Seems she slipped in the tub at the high class hotel where she's staying in India and slightly fractured her right wrist. Maybe she's losing control of her body including the mouth, LOL!! I think the speed bump between brain and mouth has somehow been flattened.
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Whether from drugs, alcohol, old age or all three. Seems she slipped in the tub at the high class hotel where she's staying in India and slightly fractured her right wrist. Maybe she's losing control of her body including the mouth, LOL!! I think the speed bump between brain and mouth has somehow been flattened.
Mike

The mouth has been out of control for years! :hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Many rumors of her having Parkinsons during the election that was covered up by the fakestream media. Also would not surprise me she took to bending the elbow pretty hot and heavy after losing the election she was annointed to win. :yum:

Hillary: "Help I've fallen and I can't shut up!"

Last edited:

rugerman

Parkinson’s exasperated by that mental illness called liberalism, most likely with a bit of alcoholism thrown in for good measure.