• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Democratic pregnancy test

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
A young democratic woman thought she was pregnant and took a pregnancy test to confirm it. It came back positive so she took another test to confirm it. That one came back positive as well. She still couldn't believe it so she took a third pregnancy test and it too came back positive so she waited a day then took another test and it confirmed the first three.

She stood there crying in disbelief when a Republican friend of hers saw her standing there and asked her what was wrong. She said "I just can't believe it. I took four pregnancy tests and each one came back positive." Her Republican friend said "Weren't you trying to get pregnant? I thought you would be happy" She responded in tears "I wanted one baby. What am I going to do with four of them?"

If a man walks in the woods and says something and his wife isn't there to hear him say it, is he still wrong?