• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2020 Colorado Snowcat Jamboree

Aaron Tucker

couple pics from the white room

Attachments

• IMG_4320.jpg
    IMG_4320.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_4319.jpg
    IMG_4319.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 285

alryA

you are correct on both.

American track truck is just down the road from us and located in Chassell MI. Some years ago they contacted us asking why we don't we use there products. We subsequently ran over there and test drove this jeep. We never purchased there pods but have friends who do use them to groom XC trails.

Attachments

• American Track Truck test.I (DL).jpg
    American Track Truck test.I (DL).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 289
  • American Track Truck test (DL).jpg
    American Track Truck test (DL).jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 300

Red130

American track truck is just down the road from us and located in Chassell MI. Some years ago they contacted us asking why we don't we use there products. We subsequently ran over there and test drove this jeep. We never purchased there pods but have friends who do use them to groom XC trails.

How do they groom? Pull a Ginzu?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just catching up with all the awesome pics. Thanks guys and gals. Looks like an absolute riot. One of these days I've love to join ya.

Aaron Tucker

cant say im very impressed by their track system.It was fun to watch tho

Aaron Tucker

Ive been talking to alot of jamboree sponsors. I hope you snowcat animals are ready for a bunch of free stuff again!

stay tuned for the sawg line up

Aaron Tucker

6 Day's till the annual Colorado Snowcat Jambroee!! Wanted to give everyone a heads up...please read this entire post!
We are now partnered with the US Forest Service
?To help protect our land there are some guidelines we must respect
❄Purchase your $8 daily White River National Forest Pass or season pass at the parking lot.
❄ Purchase your Colorado State Parks and Wildlife sticker for snowcat or snowmobile at any Parks and Wildlife office or rangers office $32. You need your registration, bill of sale or proof of ownership.
❄We must operate on 12 inches of snow or more
(When exploring Machine Gun Ridge or the top of Ptarmagin please be aware of how much snow is up there) please don't tear up the ground
❄Pack in only what you can pack out.
We will provide trash bags to every cat and have trash cans at our meeting spot. ❄ Bathrooms are located at the Vail Pass Trail head and Shrine pass. (will be marked on map)
❄Parking will be located at Vail Pass and Camp Hale. Due to the high traffic on the Vail Pass side, we are encouraging parking on the Camp Hale side. If you are not driving a truck and trailer consider carpooling and parking at the Copper parking lot. ? There is no overnight parking at Vail Pass.
❄ Please have all snow safety equipment and follow Vail Pass Guidelines and CAIC recommendations.
Beacon, Shovel, Prope and first aid kit
(You can rent from Wilderness Sports in Dillon 9704685687)
?We will have a safety meeting every morning before leaving the parking lot.
❄ Got Chains? Depending on weather you might need chains for truck.
❄ We will be communicating through Two Way Radio Channel 4.
❄Friday through Sunday 6am-7am if parking at Vail Pass parking lot. The parking lot fills up quickly!
❄ BYODF bring your own food and drink
❄ We will have our big Camp Chef Grill for everyone to use
❄If you would like to join in on our food plan please bring food to contribute. Friday planning on doing chili and hot dogs . Saturday Mexican food. Sunday Hamburgers and and Hot dogs.
❄ Vote for Best In Show winner will be announced Sunday
❄ Group picture and Hill climb will be held on Satuday
❄ Got some great prizes for you with our sponsors Phunkswear! & Tincup

Attachments

• 6DA619AB-BC4E-4543-BCDF-58CECBEBAD54.jpg
    6DA619AB-BC4E-4543-BCDF-58CECBEBAD54.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 386
  • 2020 snowcat jamboree final-01.jpg
    2020 snowcat jamboree final-01.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 370
  • 1C1322D2-D10A-4990-8EF7-BAF163B76212-6529-0000047023C82340.jpg
    1C1322D2-D10A-4990-8EF7-BAF163B76212-6529-0000047023C82340.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 351
  • ED981CA9-A6A4-4263-96C7-7058F938352B-6529-0000046F49A7F05C.jpg
    ED981CA9-A6A4-4263-96C7-7058F938352B-6529-0000046F49A7F05C.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 399
  • FS Shield - Hi Res.jpg
    FS Shield - Hi Res.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 358

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
great looking license plate sticker, well done !!!!

be safe and bring the machines back in one piece, have a great adventure in the Colorado rockies and crush those snowflakes.....

just one question, on the bumper sticker, where is the Frandee ??? oh I guess it is parked behind the big bad freighter

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

be safe and bring the machines back in one piece, have a great adventure in the Colorado rockies and crush those snowflakes.....

just one question, on the bumper sticker, where is the Frandee ??? oh I guess it is parked behind the big bad freighter

I bet it is behind the Cristy with the trac.

olympicorange

……… awesome venue, …. you had me at a grill out in the back country....:thumbup: more than reasonable guidelines. cant wait for all the pics. !! love the license plate ,... if you're making quantities , sign me up for cost & shipping :smile: love to add one to my snocat collection ….. of collectibles...…. I would almost guess that each one represents an actual snocat member …..:thumbup: way cool...……. Colorado rocks....

Bob Dundas

Aaron, do you have room for one more. A desert Sno Cat out of Arizona. This is new to us so we need a little more help. Bob Dundas

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Frandee was a little hurt that she was not included on the 2020 Jamboree plate, hell she won best in show last year. However, upon a closer look she is actually there. If you look close above all the "posing cats", Frandee is out on the ridge doing what she love to do best, dig through the deep powder.

I am bummed I can't make it this year, but next year I should be there. Hope you all have fun, well that is ridiculous, I know you will have a ton of fun. Can hardly wait to see the photos and videos. Also, hoping to see some of you at the Sun Valley event in a couple weeks, a bit of a drive, but will be well worth it. The Frandee will be there digging through the deep Idaho powder.

Colorado Snowcat Jamboree With Frandee.jpg

Aaron Tucker

Its was a crunch for this years sticker and we wanted to include those that would be present at the event.

Aaron Tucker

……… awesome venue, …. you had me at a grill out in the back country....:thumbup: more than reasonable guidelines. cant wait for all the pics. !! love the license plate ,... if you're making quantities , sign me up for cost & shipping :smile: love to add one to my snocat collection ….. of collectibles...…. I would almost guess that each one represents an actual snocat member …..:thumbup: way cool...……. Colorado rocks....

Thanks!
yes each cat represents a fellow snowcater. We will see if we can save you a shirt.

Aaron Tucker

Aaron, do you have room for one more. A desert Sno Cat out of Arizona. This is new to us so we need a little more help. Bob Dundas

It was great to talk with you yesterday BoB ! We look forward to seeing you and your awesome Tucker! The desert snowcat division sounds like a great new chapter.

Aaron Tucker

Frandee was a little hurt that she was not included on the 2020 Jamboree plate, hell she won best in show last year. However, upon a closer look she is actually there. If you look close above all the "posing cats", Frandee is out on the ridge doing what she love to do best, dig through the deep powder.

I am bummed I can't make it this year, but next year I should be there. Hope you all have fun, well that is ridiculous, I know you will have a ton of fun. Can hardly wait to see the photos and videos. Also, hoping to see some of you at the Sun Valley event in a couple weeks, a bit of a drive, but will be well worth it. The Frandee will be there digging through the deep Idaho powder.

View attachment 123808

Well we do apologize GMoose it was never our intention to hurt the frandees feelings. But let be honest the frandee deserves its own sticker for being such an awesome unique snowcat!:applause:

We are also bummed that you cant make it. :hammer:

Yes we should have Colorado represented at the Idaho event. I believe Travis and Sean are going. I unfortunately have to much snowcat work to do and the customers are calling. Ohhh and a pregnant wife.:bolt:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Well we do apologize GMoose it was never our intention to hurt the frandees feelings. But let be honest the frandee deserves its own sticker for being such an awesome unique snowcat!:applause:

Yes we should have Colorado represented at the Idaho event. I believe Travis and Sean are going. I unfortunately have to much snowcat work to do and the customers are calling. Ohhh and a pregnant wife.:bolt:

another little tucker, hope Ashley is doing well...

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter

No worries, Frandee's feelings weren't hurt, just kidding around. Sure glad some Colorado folks are making in to Idaho, should be a great time.

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Aaron,

Definitely a cool logo for this year, kudos to who ever deserves it. I like the Gmoose version too, the Frandee is just out on some other mountain this year.

Would be worth the trip to me just to see Bob Dundas Tucker I think, all the rest just frosting on the cake, but I can't do that and Sun Valley the next weekend this year. I'll hope for lots of snow there again next year and maybe I can caravan over with Gmoose.

Good move I think, partnering with USFS.

Have fun, be safe all.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

View attachment 123808

like your style GMOOSE, taking the high road...

quite sure the Colorado crew will have a great gathering and diffidently will challenge the limits of the machines and beyond,

big thank you to A Tucker for continuing to host a very successful gathering

Attachments

• Colorado Snowcat Jamboree With Frandee.jpg
    Colorado Snowcat Jamboree With Frandee.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 268
Last edited: