• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

After 31 years of marriage my wife

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
finally admitted she was wrong. I for the first time was right.

Driving down the road going to pick up a couch we bought off Craigslist for my daughter and my wife tells me she has to call the people and tell them what time we would get to their house and wanted to know what time I thought we would get there. I told her to tell them around 10:40 and my wife just tore into me about how I was way off and read me the riot act about how I always say it takes longer than it usually does. I finally said if you if you didn't like my answer why did you ask in the first place. :confused2:

And she replied "Your right I was wrong in asking you cause your never right" So I won right? I mean she shouldn't have asked me right?:unsure:

Well I was wrong though on the arrival time. :hide:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
After 31 years you should know this.
You are the guy!

You

ARE

never,

Ever

EVER

right