• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

deadly sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak2

If sushi is on a self imposed banishment for a week forget about this post. If on the otherhand he was permanently banned at his request I want to be the first to invite him back.:unsure:

American Woman

Site Supporter
If sushi is on a self imposed banishment for a week forget about this post. If on the otherhand he was permanently banned at his request I want to be the first to invite him back.:unsure:
He went on his own :blink:, and lots of us want him back....:wink:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Too late :poke: talked with him on the phone an hour ago. I think it's self imposed. I think he will be back, but not sure how soon. I can't blame him for the break. I am going to call him again later as we had to cut the talk short.

mak2

This is just an internet forum. what is wrong with you people? I would not want to see you go either. you guys dont even know each other in real life do you? and you are still this pissed off. wow.

Gatorboy

Still this pissed? What are you talking about?

A majority of his posts are just cut/pastes, and if not, he is just whining about his life, or posting images of some celebrity he just got done fantasizing about. IMO, he doesn't bring much value to the forum. Your mileage may vary.

mak2

Still this pissed? What are you talking about?

A majority of his posts are just cut/pastes, and if not, he is just whining about his life. IMO, he doesn't bring much value to the forum. Your mileage may vary.

OK if you are looking for someone else to argue with, it aint me.:mellow:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I think Sushi first stated he was going to take a 2 week break from FF.
I'm with you (NOT gb) in hoping it's only 2 weeks. (or less)

Gatorboy

No explanation was given, and I can't even fathom a guess. The FF inactive members are also known as banned members.
I banned Deadly Sushi at his request earlier today.

To me, banned doesn't sound like two weeks.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
THEM = Banned (not a member or "one of us")

In that case I might change my custom title to BANNED. I can't think of too many times I want to be considered in the same group as you.

It's one thing to be thrown out and another to leave.

Gatorboy

I can't think of too many times I want to be considered in the same group as you.

I didn't coin the phrase "one of us" -- you may want to read this thread from the beginning.

Well, even if you wanted to join, I'm not accepting any new members into my group.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't coin the phrase "one of us" -- you may want to read this thread from the beginning.

Well, even if you wanted to join, I'm not accepting any new members into my group.

Um.... since when is a party of one a group? :poke:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Enough is enough.
I'm tired of the bickering.
I was hoping that today we could get back to talking about oil, the economy, a good joke anything but this bs. The entire forum is wallering in this crap.
Feel free to disagree and explain reasons why, actually debate but enough talk about members fighting or leaving. We loose members every month. We move on.
This thread is officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.