• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cushman Trackster anyone

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got mine for sale if anyone interested...

I started at $9k, understanding that its a bit on the higher end, but considering amount of work, I think I'll be cutting myself too short if I go for what I've put into it... which is roughly just over $6000, including the purchase price...

So if anyone interested in making a reasonable offer, let me know.

I'm very helpful with shipping assistance if needed, can have it crated and shipped out around $1000 almost all the way to East Coast from Oregon if need be.

link to resto pictures - you can see what it was, and where it got...

https://picasaweb.google.com/106699530132893677699/CushmanTrackster#

006%2520%25282%2529.JPG

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One like that is parked at a farm near the jamboree trailhead. Bring it and put a sign on it.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
One like that is parked at a farm near the jamboree trailhead. Bring it and put a sign on it.

Not sure if I'm ready to go "that far" to try to sell...

If anyone wanting to buy it there for sure, I would bring it than...

Cletis

Have you had much of an opportunity to play in the snow with it yet?

Shame to sell it when you have so much of winter left to use it.

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Have you had much of an opportunity to play in the snow with it yet?

Shame to sell it when you have so much of winter left to use it.

Have not had any reasonable snowfall in order to try it out... Might have a chance this Sunday to run it out, I've been told that we got 2-3ft of snowfall in the hills recently.

cpcrw

Assuming that you have sold this - it is now 2019 - but does anyone know of a good Trackster available in PNW / Alaska?

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Assuming that you have sold this - it is now 2019 - but does anyone know of a good Trackster available in PNW / Alaska?

there was a really nice pair here in the Midwest.... it is not uncommon to find a forum member going somewhere with an empty or half empty trailer....

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
You just missed this one that sold last week at auction near Spokane. It sold for $3050 plus fee and tax. The fiberglass hood was in bad shape but it had new tracks and 470 hrs.

8beea7dcfd668ced2b7ecd2fd1088ad4.jpg

SnowcatKT3

Cushman Trackster in Wyoming

1970 Cushman Trackster

needs work

Located in Wyoming

$1600 obo

Attachments

• IMG_20191208_130549358.jpg
    IMG_20191208_130549358.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_20191208_130705703.jpg