• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Primer post

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing for sale, just hate have a forum that was never posted in.

loki2

Just trying to figure out what a quick reply is, against a regular reply. Don't mind me I am new.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Loki,

Glad you could join us!! Post something over in the introductions thread so I can tell people who you are.

Brian

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do we have an introductions thread? Wherez it at?

Loki2 did you get the quick reply figured out?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmm,

I guess there isn't one by that name.
I think everyone's using either the Welcome thread or the Invitations thread in the Junkman corner.

Wow... glad I did a preview post... I went to post the url to the Welcome thread but my previous paste wasn't completed. You all almost got a full tax assessment list for my township.

Brian

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Hmmm,

I guess there isn't one by that name.
I think everyone's using either the Welcome thread or the Invitations thread in the Junkman corner.

Wow... glad I did a preview post... I went to post the url to the Welcome thread but my previous paste wasn't completed. You all almost got a full tax assessment list for my township.

Brian

While that would've been funny to us, the other township folks might have got a bit upset.

...since you had the idea, an introductions thread would be a good thing. Would you like to start one?

Thanks again for your help on here! :tiphat:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:
...since you had the idea, an introductions thread would be a good thing. Would you like to start one?

Done.
Started in the Junkman's Corner section