• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1404 for sale SOLD

rfogel

Selling a 1974 Imp. 1006 hours. Great condition. Used to access backcountry. Just don't get enough use.

Price: $12,000 w/Trailer. Imp is in McCall, Idaho

Attachments

• IMG_3146 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_3146 - Copy.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 458
  • IMAG0326.jpg
    IMAG0326.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 450
  • IMAG0328.jpg
    IMAG0328.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 450
  • IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 453

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: 1404 for sale

Nice ride. Should sell quick if not it would at the Jamboree there next year!

sheep_mtn

GOLD Site Supporter

Looks like a nice Imp at a good price. Wish I was in the market!

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter

I just checked and didn't see it listed...

I'd humbly suggest you list it on ksl.com. I think a number of snowcats are sold this way and you'd get a fair bit of exposure, for no cost. Generally people list them in the "Recreational vehicles/snowmobiles-used" category.

My off-the-cuff impression is your machine is substantially nicer and priced lower than the two Imps currently listed (which have been there for awhile). It also strikes me as a great value compared to the LMC 1500's listed (which have been there for several months) .

(Note: Nikson's DMC 1450 is not included in my comments above.)

Good luck!

ssort

Agree with the above! List it on KSL and maybe raise the price a bit...............

That looks like a sweet rig!