• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

yet another reason I love Charlie Daniels band.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember the Newsome/Christian case quite well; it is the sort of thing that can cause nausea and nightmares, just
reading about the details. There was a lot of BS at the time about race having nothing to do with it, but the perps
themselves said they chose these two because they were white - although that is not how they described them.

It was a sickening, bloody ordeal and the five who did it, which included one female, should have been executed the
instant their guilt was clear! Didn't happen of course; we're too civilized for that sort of thing.

We need to bring back the draft. More people need to see what war is like, up close and personal. If that happened
there would be less pussies of both sexes objecting to us putting these rabid savages down, and no one at all would
fail to understand a Marine urinating on the corpse of an enemy who hides behind women, sends little kids out with
armed grenades, and thinks beheading noncombatants is good fun.

Sorry if that last is a thread hijack. Sometimes one of my hot-buttons gets pushed and stuff just rushes out.