• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

And it's firing up

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We had over 3/4 inch of rain this afternoon. Now there is a line all the way from Ohio/WV coming through. We will get some more as it is rumbling right now.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
DISH is out, adn it's raining like a bitch right off. That will be runoff, likely, and not soak in. but theres plenty more a-comin

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like lower Ohio has been getting hit most of the afternoon. Surprised we don't have a warning like this afternoon.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is staying a few miles north of us so far. This will go on most of the night and have the damn dogs barking a lot.:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Still lightninging but rain stopped as fast as it started. But yes, we will be having this for a little while yet probably

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
bad lightning and now the rain is beating down again. Dish signal had been washed out for the last 10 minutes so it is a lot SW of us.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Been raining since about 5:30.. most of the warning were north of my place..I'm about 15 miles S/W of Dayton..and about 40 miles N/E..of Cinn....Sez large hail and more rain on the way..With -in the hour..:wow:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn. Just looked at the radar and there is a nasty bunch rolling from Ft. Wayne and Indy into Ohio.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
We had a doozy fire up here this evening. It only lasted about 20 minutes but the water was coming off the roof in sheets. You couldn't see through it for a while. The wind must have been blowing about 60 mph. I did see the top out of one of the trees blow across the back yard and there's a huge limb split off a big red bud laying across the back deck. Another limb came down and hit the satellite dish on the chimney so that's kaput. Stuff is blown all over the place but we'll have to wait until morning to see just how bad it is and how much rain we got.

And I was going to goof off tomorrow. I guess that plan is all shot to hell. At least the chain saws are sharpened and ready to go. It's going to be another 100 degree day tomorrow too. It's going to be miserable.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn. Just looked at the radar and there is a nasty bunch rolling from Ft. Wayne and Indy into Ohio.
Yep, that was a soaker!
They had severe storm warnings out.
The only thing severe about it was the rain and lightning.
Worked 2 hrs OT. When I ran out to the car to come home, I looked like a drowned rat LOL

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We had a major storm pass through yesterday morning. Rain came down in buckets for a couple hours. Then it dried up in time or us to head to the fair after lunch. Kids were happy though. The rain refilled their little pool in the back yard.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We got over 1 1/2 inches of rain yesterday and last night. More on the way. Dang yard is growing like mad after a summer of hardly mowing it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Storm coming in to begin the three day event. Hows everyone doing tonight?

BIG storms & tornadoes passed about 20 miles to our south yesterday evening. We got a nice steady, cooling, rain. Rain is supposed to occur, on and off, all day today.

Indianapolis (100 miles south) had plenty of rain. They are under severe drought conditions and the ground couldn't absorb the water, streets are flooding from reports I got from residends down there.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Radar last night showed Indy and Ft. Wayne under the heavy red areas for hours before it finally moved slowly east. The latest up here calls for rain off and on till Saturday night and then clear out for the race at the Glen on Sunday.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are in the upper 60's and it is foggy and wet. Seems to be a big clear area before more moves in later today. Nice and cool is good!:clap::clap: