• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

U/C jumps to 8.3%

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not a good sign for anybody. Seems things are not going well even though a lot of folks "officially" left left the job force.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Not good at all... :unsure:
Things are rough all over, right now we are sitting with a huge 'Volvo set' overhead. Tons of new cars that we are NOT selling, and Volvo says we need to have more on the lot.
If layoffs/cutbacks have to happen, guess who will be gone first? That's right, me. I'm still, after 6 years, the new guy back here. Plus, the boss doesn't like me anyway.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The misery is getting worse with no end in sight, but everyone's talking about Chick-Fil-A.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
For whatever reason the stock market has actually jumped 130 points this morning. Long term I hope it helps get Obummer out of there.