• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Stock Market Tomorrow !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone want to bet that the NYSE goes through the roof in a show of support for the death of that pig, Bin Laden ???

If I was a bettin man...........:smile:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
It will go up tomorrow and then maybe a few more days then back to normal.

Dow futures are up 105, oil down 1.25.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Anyone want to bet that the NYSE goes through the roof in a show of support for the death of that pig, Bin Laden ???

If I was a bettin man...........:smile:

It will take a short jump up, them take a dive. Reality sucks when they realize the economy still sucks, gas is still headed up past $5.00 a gallon and the way the Feds have been printing money, super inflation is next.

Having said that, glad for some good news! "Ding Dong, the bad ass Bin Laden is Dead!". ( note: Sung by a bunch of munchkins dancing around the rock laying on Bin Laden with only his feet sticking out)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It will take a short jump up, them take a dive. Reality sucks when they realize the economy still sucks, gas is still headed up past $5.00 a gallon and the way the Feds have been printing money, super inflation is next.

Having said that, glad for some good news! "Ding Dong, the bad ass Bin Laden is Dead!". ( note: Sung by a bunch of munchkins dancing around the rock laying on Bin Laden with only his feet sticking out)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SqwPb1Dbkc"]YouTube - ding dong osama's dead![/ame]

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think it will affect the markets much at all. His death has nothing to do with stupid fiscal policies.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting that as of this hour, the market is basically flat. I would have thought that the Bin Laden news would have moved it up a hundred points or so.