• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

End Of Month Friday Party.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
It's tomorrow and everyone best be here.....bring a beer and a smoke ...chill with friends.

I will be here early due to the time difference....yes i will be drunk early too:clap:

Get out your cameras get out our ti...woops best be good:unsure:

See you all tomorrow.

:yum::yum::yum:

:thewave::dancing:

Rusty and Muleman are the nights hosts.:clap:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I may have this with me. That is may. :whistling:

Attachments

• Crown Royal.jpg
    Crown Royal.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 176

Galvatron

Friday night yes....and yes i am i think 6 hours in front....2215 here.

Murph i will have 2....large straight up maybe a little ice.:hammer:

This is for Rusty the kid member:clap:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2q3FJTFgtk"]YouTube- S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin (Official Music Video) - Rachel Stevens[/ame]

Galvatron

Leave the bottle to me Murph i will sort it:whistling:

Ok thinking.....

FF Spice Girls...fill in the missing

Baby spice...Rusty

Sporty spice.... Big Al

Scary Spice....

Posh Spice...

Ginger spice....take in to account Gingers have no souls:yum::yum::yum:(thats what my bro-inlaw told me).

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

Ok thinking.....

Baby spice...Rusty

Sporty spice.... Big Al

Scary Spice....

Posh Spice...

Ginger spice....take in to account Gingers have no souls:yum::yum::yum:(thats what my bro-inlaw told me).

How in the hell did I get in this discussion ? I am "Designated Moderator" so I can't be drinking there . Of course that does not mean tonight is not ok or until the party starts tomorrow or after the party stops tomorrow :unsure:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wake up Folks! Time to get this party rolling! I have been up since 1am so excuses don't cut it. I also have a 40 year reputation as a hardcore morning party head to maintain. Light it up, pour it and slop it down. You are behind before you get started.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter

Ok thinking.....

Baby spice...Rusty

Sporty spice.... Big Al

Scary Spice....duh, galv!:yum::yum:

Posh Spice...

:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Galvi should be into it by now. It is after 3 pm for him so he is most likely getting a head start on everyone. Have to haul a few things this morning and shall return by lunch. Direct TV guy is coming for the HD dish install this afternoon so I can have better pictures on the new set.:clap:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
NICE. best of luck with that! LOL. i may be a bit late into the party. not sure what holds in store after work. i know i gotta stop at the store

Galvatron

Ok i have my Olive in my Vodka Martini....

:yum::yum::yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk"]YouTube- (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)[/ame]

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
About time you rolled in. We are having a heat wave. Up to 8 F now and the wind has let up a bit. Goldatron can't take it!

Galvatron

The weather is spoiling you ....so Goldatron is still hanging out with you,he must like it there.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Waiting on RUSTY! I will probably hand deliver them as my dad had a stroke last week and I must get down to visit him. He lives about 5 miles from Rusty.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh sure!
Y'all are going to be passed out or absent by this evening!
Time for me to head off to work.
See ya! lol

Galvatron

Waiting on RUSTY! I will probably hand deliver them as my dad had a stroke last week and I must get down to visit him. He lives about 5 miles from Rusty.

Sorry to hear that mule.....i wish him a good recovery.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh sure!
Y'all are going to be passed out or absent by this evening!
Time for me to head off to work.
See ya! lol
I will wait for you hon! IF I get a nap which ain't happening as the dish guy is not here yet!!:hammer:

Galvatron

Galv! I brought a dancing girl for your party!

;)

Got any cold german beer over there?

I could watch her ass go all night....:yum::yum::yum:

Not sure what Beers are out in the beer fridge to be honest....will take a look in a while.