• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

? about pdf

benspawpaw

:mrgreen:i tried to view a plan for a rabbit trap it brings up a screen and i click save to documents and then i click open and a new window opens up blank then disapears what am i doing wrong could it be a setting inside i need to change ????????????????????? or am i that bad with computers:mrgreen:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you have Adobe Acrobat Reader? It's a free download, and the only way to view .pdf files. I'm surprised it did not give you an option to download the reader when the document didn't open. That is normally what happens.
Anyway just google Adobe Acrobat Reader download and download and install that file and you should be good to go.

benspawpaw

i thought i had it but did not.now i do.thanks.i wish i was smart like you.guess thats why they call you doc!!!! thanks merry christmas

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You're welcome! Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!! :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just loaded up "Foxit Reader". It's like Adobe Acrobat but much faster.

HulaMac

i thought i had it but did not.now i do.thanks.i wish i was smart like you.guess thats why they call you doc!!!! thanks merry christmas

Nah, they call him Doc because he looks like a dwarf. Just kidding O Wise One.
Imnotworthy.gif