• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BX22 et al. for sale

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Gotta sell the ole BX22. It’s just too much for my 1 acre lot. Here’s the info:

135 hrs., 4 way FEL valve, ROPS fog lights, tooth bar, 60" mid mount mower with mulch kit and new blades, workshop manual, lots of extra lynch pins and other extra parts, etc. I also have a middle buster plow and 2 lift cylinders for a top and tilt set up.

But wait! There’s more!

I also have a 16’ tandem axle trailer to haul this beauty of a beast around. 2"X3" channel steel construction and rated for 7,000 lbs. (less the 1285 lb. trailer weight). It has brakes on 1 axle, full width ramps and was purchased new in 2004.

And if that’s not enough, I’m also selling my 2000 F150 XLT 4X4 to tow this setup. 103k mi. (almost all highway and very little towing or hauling) 5.4L V8, Off Road, tonneau cover, bedliner, sliding rear window and more. I have most, if not all, service records and it really is a nice truck.

I’m the original owner of this equipment. Any takers? I live in SW Ohio. I can probably make a pretty good package deal for all this stuff, or sell them individually..

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I would be interested in the trailer if it is a bargain basement price. I live in CT on the MA line, so the transportation is a factor in the price..... Thanks Junk....

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Here are some pics of my wares:

Attachments

• bxside.jpg
    bxside.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 190
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 189
  • f150.jpg
    f150.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 193

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Im sure he will PM you his tractor when the PM with your money goes through :confused:

Kubota King

You selll it faster if you post your prices. Its kinda like the local paper, if i'm looking for a vehicle & I see one that might interest me, I wont call if there is no price. It gives people a chance to decide if its something they are willing to spend on.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
BX22: $14,500

Trailer: $1,200.00

F150: $10,500.00

All this stuff at a volume discount? Priceless.