• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale: 7.5 +/- acres in Eastern Ohio

AndyM

Charter Member
I have For Sale roughly 7.5 acres near Amsterdam Ohio (less than 20 miles from Steubenville). This property is about one mile from state route 43 and has frontage on two roads (one is paved). Beautiful views year-round, and several excellent building sites, already perked for septic.

Also, there is a 24 x 32 vinyl sided pole building on the property with electric and concrete floor, built in 1998.

The property has been surveyed into four parcels, all between 1.8 and 1.9 acres. I am willing to sell one lot or all, but would prefer to sell all at once.

Please email me at andym654@earthlink.net for more information or for more photos.

Attachments

• IM000962a.JPG
    IM000962a.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IM000992a.JPG
    IM000992a.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 198
  • IM000984a.JPG
    IM000984a.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 195

AndyM

Charter Member
Kubota King said:
Does this property have a river, lake or pond on it? What would you like to get for the whole thing?

No, there is no water on the property, but there are a couple places where it would be easy to dig a pond.

You can get a general feel of the way the property is laid out because you can see the garage in all three photos... The first two photos are taken from the top road (paved) and the last photo shows the bottom road (gravel).

I'm asking $59,000 for the entire property and garage, but I'm entertaining offers higher than the previous two in the posts above from Junkman and Bonehead.
:tiphat:

AndyM

Charter Member
Kubota King said:
:yum: Yeah, you & every other Tom, dick & harry. If were located in CT we'd have a cannonball run to andys house!

Bimp.

You could always move from CT to take advantage of the low price!